Telling my mom

Tiffany's Pov

I was sitting on the bathroom floor next to my room with the door locked waiting for the results. I had forty five more seconds and I would know if I'm pregnant or not.

I'm pregnant. How am I going to tell my mom this or my whole family. This is going to change my life. I wanted to go to college and get my masters degree. "Honey are you ok in there" my mom said knocking on the door. I unlocked the door and she came in. I was crying so she came over and comforted me. "Oh honey what's wrong" she said and I knew I had to do this. I pulled the test from next to me and handed her it. "Are you mad at me" I asked confused because she wasn't yelling at me. She shook her head. "I'm not mad but maybe a little disappointed, I thought you wanted to go to college and get your masters degree" she said and I nodded and she kissed my head. "Don't worry we will get through this" she said and left the bathroom. I stood up and went and followed her. She went to my bedroom and closed the door.

"So what about school" I asked sitting on my comfy bed. "Well you will have to go until Christmas break which is in a week and then stay home and probably do online college classes" she said and as hard it was to take in, I nodded. "I'm gonna go call the doctors and have you get an ultrasound" she said and left me. I got up and stood in front of my mirror. I turned to the side and you could tell I had a baby bump. I was thinking to myself when I knew, I had to tell the father. Josh. He was a senior and I was a junior. How the hell was I suppose to tell him,I was pregnant. I knew I had to do it though. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and dialed his number.

J: Hey
T: I'm pregnant
J: what
T: ya I took a test today

He hung up.

I went to my chair in the corner and just sat there and cried. I heard my dad pull in and since I don't want to tell him and he comes and sees me every time he gets home from work, I stopped crying and went downstairs. I headed towards the kitchen because I was craving everything. I know my mom wanted me to tell him and I'm thinking I should but I shouldn't. I grabbed a banana and some ice cream and sat at the table. He walked in the door and gave me a confused face. "I thought you didn't like bananas" he said and I just shrugged. He was suspecting I think. I motioned him to follow me. We headed to the bedroom and I was prepared to tell him.

"I'm pregnant" I said after closing the door. "No what kind of joke is this" he said getting mad. "I'm serious, I even have a test" I said and his face turned red. "Your grounded for the next year and have you even told your mother" he asked and I nodded. I started tearing up and he seen. "Aww baby I didn't mean to be mad, but I just didn't think that you would get pregnant this young. Now who is they guy that knocked my daughter up" he said getting ready to kill someone. "His name is Josh but you are not allowed to kill him. Yet" I said and he smiled. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my head. It was already after ten so he left and I got on my pajamas and went right to bed.

Hey guys plz like, comment, share, and follow