Lazy day

Tiffany's Pov

Josh has been here for a single day and he has already annoyed me so much. He is always singing in the shower at like midnight quietly so he doesn't wake Levi but also loud enough for me to hear him. Today we didn't have anything planned so I just grabbed my camera and vlogged. After I finished vlogging, Levi started waking because I had to feed him and change him when he woke up during my vlog. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and then went to the living room while Josh watched Levi. It is exhausting being a parent. I am so tired, even with everyone here to help, it is still very tiring. I had nothing g better to do and I could hear Josh struggling putting different clothes on Levi, so I threw away my banana peel and went to the nursery. "Having a little trouble" I said with a sarcastic attitude. He smiled and he moved out of the way and I smiled at Levi, and he smiled back. I quickly put his onesie on him and he was calm the whole time. "And that Josh, is how you do it" I said and walked away with Levi in my arms. One I reached the door, I looked back at Josh who just stood there with a smirk on his face and then he ran and came and caught up with me. Since there was nothing to do today, we were just going to hang around the house and maybe go out for dinner.

It was twelve now and my mom and dad to go get my sister from college and I was home with Josh and Levi. I was so hungry and so wasn't Josh, so we decided to go out and get some lunch from someplace. Levi started waking up before we left so I fed him and then put him in a cute dinosaur onesie and some blue pants on and then some white socks. After I changed him, I put him in the carseat and wrapped him in blankets. He looked so small in it because he was a newborn but it was still cute. I grabbed my purse and Josh grabbed the carseat and we went to the car. Josh put the seat in and and got in next to Levi because Josh was driving there and I will be driving back. Once we got there, Josh came around and got the carseat and then I got out. We ended up going to friendlys. They have so good food here. Once we got a table Levi was next to me in his carseat and Josh was across from us. I ordered a lemonade and a chicken sandwich with French fries. Josh ordered a shrimp basket and French fries and a vanilla milkshake. Once our food came out, we devoured it. It only took about ten minutes for us to finish. We ordered some take home hot fudge sundaes because we were full now. While the waitress was getting it, Levi started getting fussy so I fed him and he fell asleep. We kept getting compliments from everyone saying how gorgeous he is and how good of a parent we are this young. It was so nice hearing about how good we were instead of the same usual "they are to young and don't know what they are doing" crap. You know what that is just a lot of b.s. once we got to the car, Josh put Levi in and then got in the back while I got in the front. It was about one now and we had nothing planned for the rest of the day, so we would probably just relax the rest of the day.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I have had writers block but I'm back plz like, comment, share and follow