Morning sickness

Tiffany's Pov

I immediately woke up and ran to the bathroom and puked. This stupid Morning sickness. The nurse told me I was about four weeks pregnant already. I was surprised I didn't notice but I thought I was gaining a few pounds but I thought that was all from the pizza rolls.  After I flushed and wiped my mouth and went in the kitchen and checked them time. 4:30.  Great, I had to be up in an hour to get ready for work and so didn't Josh but I had to work at 6:30 and I had to take Noah to daycare at six. I love being pregnant but sometimes it is a lot of work. I quietly walked into the bedroom and grabbed my work clothes and then headed to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my body and then shaved and lastly washed my hair with my great shampoo and conditioner. After, I got out, I dried my hair with a towel and then straightened my hair and finally got changed. After getting out of the bathroom, I quietly walked to the bed and lightly tapped on Josh's shoulder until he woke up. after he awoken, I went to the kitchen and made wafflesfor everyone. While the waffles were in the toaster, I went to Noah's room and also woke him up but instead of him getting changed first I just picked him up and took him to the kitchen and set him in his high chair. I was greeted by Josh with a good morning kiss and then I handed him his plate. I gave Noah his plate and we all sat at the table eating our waffles. I quickly got up again and ran to the bathroom and puked. Luckily, it didn't ruin my work clothes. I went back out and grabbed Noah and his stuff and said goodbye to Josh and we left.

Later that day

Once I got out of work, I got in my car and went to the daycare for Noah. Again, I got out of my car and entered the daycare. "Hi where is Noah" I said and the lady pointed over to the napping mats. I went over there and seen him sleeping. I quietly picked him up and we left daycare. I strapped him in his carseat and got in the drivers seat and we left to the apartment.

Once reached, I took Noah out and hurriedly got him inside and set him down and ran to the bathroom to puke. I came out and Noah looked at me worried. "Are you okay mommy" he said and I nodded and he ran over and hugged my leg. It was such a joy to have children but the pregnancy is not always the greatest.

Hey guys plz like, comment, share and follow