Birthday and pregnant

*this is a year later*

Tiffany's Pov

My little Noah was officially one years old today. Where has the time gone. Last thing I remember is me being sixteen and he was keeping me and Josh up. Now he is one and I'm engaged to Josh.

It was currently eleven in the morning and Josh was making pancakes and I was sitting on the couch watching Noah walk around the living room. I can't believe we moved into a nice apartment. We are officially out of the nest lol. Noah came over and crawled onto my lap. He just sat there and snuggled into my chest but I think he was hungry. "Breakfast is ready" Josh said setting plates on the table. I picked Noah up and set him in his chair at his table and fed him and me at the same time. Josh came over and sat next to me and ate his pancakes. "So i got a interview at the business corporation today" he said and I nodded with excitement. "Well I hope you get the job, babe" I said and he smiled. I finished my pancakes and fed the rest of Noahs to him.

After breakfast, Noah stayed up for about an hour more and then I put him down for his first nap. After he fell asleep, I sat on the couch and took a nap with Josh.

Josh's Pov

We woke up to screaming and yelling from Noahs nursery. I rushed in there and picked my little man up and then I heard Tiff run to the bathroom and puked. I set Noah in his high chair and fed him some oatmeal. Tiffany came out of the bathroom and looked really sick. "Are you okay" I said putting the spoon down and rushing over to her. She shook her head and suddenly collapsed. I caught her before she hit the ground and put her on the couch and then finished feeding Noah and then changed into a jacket and pants since it was cold out and put him in the carseat and then called an ambulance for Tiffany.

At the Hospital

Tiffany's Pov

I woke up in a hospital bed wondering how I got there. Last thing I remember was puking when Josh went to get Noah. I felt a gel like thing on my stomach and I decided to open my eyes. The doctor was doing an ultrasound. I was so confused. "Whats going on" I said and Josh rushed over to my side with Noah. "Your pregnant" the doctor said and my mouth dropped. "What do you mean in pregnant. We have had sex but we were careful" I said while wiping the gel off my stomach. "Maybe there was a tear in the condom but I don't know. But congratulations, you can go check out now" the doctor said and left the room. I was still fazed from the news but its slowly hitting me. "Are you okay, baby" Josh said still right next to me" I nodded my head and slowly stood up. Josh handed me Noah and he looked so peaceful while he was asleep. "Lets get you home and have some birthday cake for him" Josh said and I nodded and we left the hospital.

Hey guys plz like, comment, share and follow