Spooky Scary Skele-bros

Sans's P.O.V
i was taking my nap when i heard the door of the ruins creak open.

i looked through the bush and noticed Ana walking through rather quickly.

i was about to go to her when another human walked through.

my 'eyes' widened. it can't be her...right?

either way, i have to greet every human like i always do. with a joke.

i'm a humerus guy, just trust me.

Ar's P.O.V
I looked at a bush that had a camera on it. "Either this is surveillance...or a very skilled stalker." I muttered and went after Ana.

I tripped over a rather heavy branch and Flowey laughed at me.

"This is why I don't do nature." I sighed and stood up. I followed behind her again.

S N A P. . . . .

I turned around to see that the branch had snapped in half as if it was noting.

Then I thought of the only logical explanation.

There was someone else with me.

I picked up the pace and I decided to look behind me.

Bad idea.

I saw a figure approaching.

"Nope.Nope.Nope" I muttered and kept walking forward.

Before I could reach the arch way on the bridge, the figure spoke to me.

"human. don't you            
know how to greet a
new pal? turn
around
and shake my hand."

I spun around to see the figure sticking its hand out for me to shake it.

Not knowing what would happen if I didn't shake its hand, I shook it.

A fart noise was heard and I laughed a bit.

The shadow revealed itself to be a skeleton.

It had a round head and big eye sockets. He had a continuous, playful grin and was short, kind of my height.

He was wearing a blue jacket over a white t-shirt, black shorts with a white vertical line on the side and pink slippers.

He spoke in a low, yet comical voice. "yup, the old whoopee-cushion in the hand trick. it always gets me." he said chuckling. "you're a human right?"

I nodded.

I mean, that's what my parents have told me.

"that's hilarious. i'm Sans the skeleton." he introduced himself.

"Well, I'm Ar." I said waving.

He looked around. "i'm actually supposed to be on the lookout for humans now but i don't really care about capturing anybody." he confessed.

Capturing?

I looked at him strangely. "now, my brother. he's a human hunting fanatic." he revealed.

I was mildly scared now.

"oh? hey, i think that's him over there." he pointed past the bridge. "go through this arch thingy, yeah, go right through. my bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone."

I had no other choice than to walk through. "quick, hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp." he said pointing at a lamp that was conveniently shaped like me.