Announcing

"I don't think I'm ready." I told Dalton.

"We have to, baby. They need to know." He replied.

"They don't." I countered.

"I know you're scared (y/n), but it's been almost 9 months and the babies are coming soon. I'm tired of you not being out in public, I want everyone to see us together again. Please, baby." He said. I sighed then nodded.

"Okay, fine, let's do it." I said. Dalton smiled then wrapped his arms around me.

"It's for the best." He said.

"I know." I replied. I looked up at him and he kissed me gently.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied. He took his phone out of his pocket, went onto his Facebook account, then started a Facebook Live.

"So, this beautiful lady here and I have something to tell you all." He said. I looked at him nervously then he kissed the side of my head.

"We're going to be parents." He said. I hid my face in his shirt, too scared to see the comments while he rubbed my arm comfortingly.

"8 and a half months." He said, answering a question. I looked at his phone and saw a bunch of 'congratulations' comments coming through.

"See, I told you." Dalton whispered. I looked up at him and he smiled at me before kissing me gently.

"Tell them what we're having." He said.

"Twins, two little girls." I said, putting a hand on my stomach. Dalton put one on too then kissed my cheek.

"We do have names. I chose Jordan and (y/n) chose Morgan." He said.

"You know, those names sound so similar. We're those cliché parents that give their twins similar names." I said. He laughed and rubbed my belly.

"I've always wanted to be part of a cliché couple." He said. I grinned then kissed his jaw. He smiled down at me while I just stared into his beautiful blue-green eyes. He rested his forehead on mine then gently pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you more." I whispered back. He kissed me again then looked back at his phone.

"Well, that was all we wanted to say, I'll see you guys later." He said. He ended the video then almost immediately, my phone started blowing up with notifications from Twitter. I checked one and smiled.

'@KassieRapattoni: I don't know how anyone could hate on them; they're so cute. Just look at the way he looks at her... Congratulations on the pregnancy, guys ❤️'

She had attached a picture from the Facebook thing, when Dalton and I were staring at each other. I liked the tweet then replied.

'(y/n)_(y/l/n): Thank you, that means a lot. We love you.'

I posted it then put my phone away. I looked up at Dalton and he was watching me, smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so damn beautiful." He said.

"Please, you're way more beautiful than me." I said. He put his hands on my hips then pulled me into him.

"Impossible." He whispered. He leaned in and caught my lips in a kiss. It was breathtaking. He's never kissed me with so much fire and passion before. I placed my hands on his cheeks while his linked behind me.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too." I replied. We kissed for a little while longer then Dalton pulled away. I yawned and he chuckled.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Mmhmm." I replied, nodding.

"Then let's take you to bed." He said. He took my hand then brought me upstairs. We laid down on the bed and cuddled up together. This boy is amazing, I wouldn't change my life for the world.

I legit end all of my imagines the same way, damn 😂 hope you guys like it.