Arrangement

For my good friend, and amazing author, flyawayabi. Check out her stories, they're honestly perfect.

"(Y/n), come downstairs please!" My mother called. I sighed then got off my bed, fixing my dress, and walked down the unnecessarily long staircase. I knew why she was calling me, and I did not want to go to her. I'm a princess and being a princess means I have to get married at 18. Through an arranged marriage. I don't even know the boy or if I'll like him. I hate it.

I walked down to the hallway where I saw my mother and father standing, talking to someone. They all turned to look at me and my heart stopped beating when I got a look at the boy's face. He had vibrant blue eyes, perfectly styled blonde hair, plump pink lips, and a beautiful smile.

"(Y/n), this is Prince Dalton, he is to be your husband." My father said when I reached them.

"It's an honour to meet you, miss (y/n)." Dalton said, getting down on one knee and kissing my hand.

"Please, stand." I said. I hate it when people bow for me.

"You two may go and talk, we need to plan for the wedding tomorrow." My mother said. She and my father left to the living room so I led Dalton into my library. We sat down on the chairs and I sighed.

"Is something wrong, princess?" Dalton asked.

"I hate the idea of an arranged marriage. Don't get me wrong, you seem lovely, but it doesn't feel right, you know?" I said.

"I agree. My father forced me into this." He replied.

"Well, we don't really have a choice, so we should probably try to get to know each other a little bit." I said. He nodded then rolled his sleeves up, allowing me to see some tattoos on his arms.

"You have tattoos?" I asked.

"Oh gosh, I forgot. I'm sorry." He said, rolling his sleeves back down. I put my hand on his arm to stop him then rolled the sleeves back up. I studied the tattoos, tracing the rose on his left forearm then smiled at him.

"I love tattoos, I have one on my ankle." I said, lifting up the bottom of my dress to show him my music note tattoo.

"Do your parents know?" He asked.

"Of course not, they'd force me to remove it." I replied. "Do yours?"

"No, for the same reason." He said.

"When did you get yours?" I asked.

"When I was 19, last year. What about you?" He asked.

"For my 18th birthday a few months ago." I replied. He nodded then sighed.

"Sometimes I hate being a prince. I mean, I love my family, I love having the servants, they're my best friends, and I love having the big house, but I hate all the attention. I just want to live a normal life." He said.

"I totally understand. I wish I could be a normal teenage girl." I said. He nodded again then smiled this time.

"We have a lot in common." He said.

"We do." I agreed. We stared at each other in silence for a few minutes and I felt my heart leaping. I'm falling for this boy so quickly.

"I think we might have something else in common." He said, leaning in slightly.

"What?" I breathed.

"The need to kiss." He whispered, gently placing his lips on mine. I pulled him closer by the back of his head while his hands circled around my waist, his tongue sliding into my welcoming mouth.

He pulled away a few minutes later and smiled at me.

"Something tells me this marriage won't be so bad." He said, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I would have to agree." I said, smiling widely. He smiled even more before bringing my lips back to his. I'm glad my parents chose him.

THIS IS ALSO TERRIBLE I'M SO SORRY ABI! I LET YOU DOWN I HATE MYSELF, I'M A DIK. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH!

Oh, and this will be the last real update. I will be posting an announcement thing soon :) love you, friends.