Scared

Thanks for the request @skittlessours :)

"I am not seeing that." I told my boyfriend Dalton when he suggested the Conjuring 2.

"But babe, it looks good." He protested.

"Dalton, you know I hate horror movies." I said, pouting. Dalton chuckled then walked over to me, wrapping me in his arms.

"I'll protect you, love. I promise." He said. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. I stared at him for a few minutes before sighing.

"Alright, fine." I said, finally giving up.

"Thank you." He sang. I rolled my eyes playfully while he grinned at me.

"Yeah, whatever. Shall we go?" I asked. He nodded so I grabbed my purse then we went out to his car.

---------------------------------------------

We got out seats in the theatre then Dalton lifted up the arm rest between us, allowing me to cuddle into his side.

"Excited?" Dalton teased.

"No, the exact opposite." I replied.

"It'll be fine, I'll be here the whole time." He said.

"I don't like you." I told him.

"I love you too." He joked. The movie started and my stomach dropped. God, I do not want to be here right now.

Halfway through the movie, a huge jump scare happened, causing me to jump and bury my face in Dalton's arm.

"It's not real, it's not real, it's not real." I whispered to myself.

"You okay?" Dalton asked.

"Shut up." I mumbled. Dalton patted his lap so I quickly got on, nudging my head into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

"It's okay, baby, I'm here." He said soothingly, rocking me gently.

"I don't like it." I whispered. Dalton kissed my forehead for a few seconds then pulled me in tighter. I shut my eyes, trying not to think about the movie, and focused on Dalton. His smell, his skin, his heartbeat, everything that makes him perfect.

I heard a loud scream on the screen, causing me to jump and cuddle closer into Dalton. He rubbed my arm then kissed my forehead again, calming me down slightly.

When the movie was over, we left the theatre and Dalton looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I gave him an 'are you serious?' kind of look and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry I made you watch it." He said.

"You should be." I replied. He took my hand in his then we went outside.

"I'll make it up to you. How about we go and see MacKenzie?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I said. Dalton smiled then we got in his car and he drove to MacKenzie's house.

When we got there, I quickly jumped out of the car and ran to MacKenzie's front door. I knocked on it rapidly until it opened.

"(Y/n)!" MacKenzie said excitedly.

"Mackie!" I replied. I jumped at him and he hugged me tight.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered.

"I've missed you so much, too." I whispered back. Dalton came up to the door so I got off MacKenzie.

"Hey man." He said.

"Hey." Dalton replied. MacKenzie let us in then we sat down on the couch.

"What brings you two here?" He asked.

"Dalton made me watch a horror movie so he's making it up to me." I explained. MacKenzie laughed then Dalton chuckled too.

"Well, anything to see you." MacKenzie said.

"Yeah. I love being with my two favourite boys." I agreed. I got my phone out and quickly took a picture of us then went onto Twitter.

'@(y/n(y/l/n): Spending time with #DalKenzie!'

I posted it then put my phone down. I cuddled into Dalton's side and talked to the boys for a while.

God, this was crap, I'm sorry. The next one should be better...