Choose

I'm thinking about stopping these imagines soon. I'm just not enjoying writing them as much anymore. I will be continuing my Will ones and who knows, maybe I'll write another story for Dalt, but I don't want to continue these imagines. I'll probably do a couple more though before I stop. I hope you guys can understand :)

Dalton, Will and I all stood in the living room, both of them staring right at me.

"(Y/n), I love you." Dalton said.

"(Y/n), I love you more." Will said. I looked between the both of them and just didn't know what to do. They've both just declared their feelings for me and I have feelings for them both, so I don't know how to respond.

"Oh god..." I mumbled. I held out a hand for both of them and they immediately took them.

"I love you guys, you know that, but please don't make me do this. I don't want to hurt you." I begged.

"We've talked about it and we need to know. We'll be okay with whoever you choose, but you need to choose." Dalton said. I sighed then kissed both of them on their cheeks.

"Okay. I do have feelings for both of you, but there is one of you I like a little more." I said.

"Who is it?" Will asked. I pulled my hands away from them then stood them in front of me.

"Close your eyes, and if I hug you, then it's you." I said. They both closed their eyes so I took a deep breath, then went over to Dalton and wrapped my arms around him. I felt him breath a sigh of relief before pulling me in close. I saw Will open his eyes then he looked down at his feet.

"Oh Will, I'm so sorry." I whispered. I pulled away from Dalton before walking over to him and put my hands on the sides of his neck.

"You don't deserve me. You deserve someone so much better. And you'll find her, I promise you. You're a gentleman and any girl would be so lucky to have you. You'll always be my favourite Asian." I said. He gave a light chuckle then sniffled slightly.

"Thanks." He said. I lifted his chin up then kissed him gently. I pulled away after a few seconds and smiled at him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too. I should go, I'll see you later." He said. He left then I went back over to Dalton.

"That was hard. I hate when he's upset." I said.

"I know, but he'll be fine. He's Will, he can get any girl he wants." He said.

"That's true." I said. He smiled then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

"I'm glad you chose me." He said.

"So am I." I agreed. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"So, what would you say to being my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I'd say I'd love to." I replied.

"Then, (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I'd love to." I said, grinning. He smiled back then leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you." He whispered between kisses.

"I love you too." I whispered back. I pulled away after and just hugged him. He doesn't give many hugs but when he does, they're absolutely amazing. I'm glad I get to be one of the lucky girls to get a Dalton hug. I hope choosing him was the right choice, but I'm pretty sure it was. I'm excited to be with him.

Hope you guys like this one :) I'll let you know about continuing soon :)