Part.12

Hello people!!!
M here with another yet interesting update. Hope you guyzz enjoy..☺

Shehry's P.O.V...

Ugghh...what have I just done..I have ruined her dress. I was standing in corner of the hall when I saw the same girl who just slapped me passed by. She went out of hall murmuring something which I quite dint catch her words. I silently followed her.
"What the hell...??? That bloody idiot what does he think of himself..." I heard her cursing me through her gritted teeth. "Firstly I dint wanna wear this. I wore it just because of my idiot friend who forced me...." Ahhh!! Again. She was cursing someone. I saw her opening the door of the car. Ohh!! Shitt!!! She was leaving. I must atleast apologize to her. I saw her coming back with something red in her hand. May be its a dress. She's gonna change herself. She was looking from this end of the way to other end. May be searching for something. I dint notice when she came and bumped into me.

"Sorry..." she said before looking at me. She looked up at me. "Youuu.... ofcourse it must be you". She turned around to go. I suddenly asked her "You looking for something??" "Not your businesses" she spatted. "If you are in search of a dressing room then this way left." I just pointed out. "Thanks" she said coldly and went away. I was just standing there doing nothing for another few minutes when I saw her coming wearing.... Ohhh god!!!!! She dint get any other spare dress. This was wedding. A desi wedding. What would people think. Its all your fault shehry. She was wearing blue denim jeans with red tank top which just reach above her knees. Her hair were left open with perfectly curled at ends as if it was her natural curls. Most attractive in her were her eyes with long eye lashes. I saw her going inside the function hall. Thank god she dint notice me. Otherwise I would have got one more slap from her for checking her out. Removing the thoughts thoughts away from my mind I headed inside.

Fatin's P.O.V

I was searching Fatim. She was nowhere to be seen. Where must she be? I suddenly saw Fari so I asked her "Hey..have you seen fatim??" "Nope..but yeah before sometime I saw her walking out" she replied. I was about to ask something when I saw someone I guess Mary's aunt calling her. She left. I was about to go out when I saw Fatim entering. What surprises me was she was wearing jeans.. I took her to a corner and asked "what the hell is wrong with you??? Girl..why did you change???" She then explained me what happened to her dress. "Who was that guy?? I'll smash his head?? What does he think of himself?? Haaa..??? He doesn't knows whom he have messed up with??donkey monkey" I suddenly started to get angry.i blabbered every slangs i knew inculding some animals "Relax baby...Chill..!!! M fine.. where as about him we will deal with him" she patted my sholder..

"every men in this world are idiots"i muttered rolling my eyes untill a boy walked towards us

Fatim's P.O.V...

it was not right time,i shouldnot have spilt truth,her ego is too dangerous,,firstly she was upset to see me in jeans in desi wedding and her anger doubled knwng the reson behind it..

"every men in this world are idiots"she mummered until a boy walked towards her
"hey!" he said turning towards her.."godd!! ye toh gaya" i mummered, fatin wil definatly kick him out..her anger cant be control i was watching them both but unexpectdly her angrd expression changed into broad smile,i was stucked..

"hey..you? wassup!" she said in happy tone..just before she was complimentng mens as idiots and now...who is this guy? i wondered..fatin never spoke to me about him..

"i need to talk to you" he said after a long pause,"yah say".." "in private"he inturrpt.. i rose both of my eyebros at his question.."aa bail mujhe maar" i mummered filmy dialouge abit louder,,he looked at me confused..

Hussain's P.O.V...

i cant give up..its the best time to prove bhai iam not looser,,al the time he makes fun of me,he thinks me cowards,,and i wil show him iam daring person...avoiding my thoughts i started searchng fatin..to my suprise i found her with a girl who was wearing jeans and too short top,,shameless creatures are everywhere.,i have nothing to do with her,i wanted fatin,,she was quite diffrnt from others she was simplest and more gorgious..without blinking my eyes i walked towards her,,"hi!" i greeted grabbing her attention towards me,as she was quarrlng about someting with that grl...

"hey..you?wassup!" she said mugging all her sense.."i need to talk to u" i said gathering my courage "yah say" she gave brght smile.."in private" i inturpt,as i dont want to stand near that shameless girl,she gave death glares at us.. "aa bail mujhe maar" the grl mummerd smthng smirking at me i just ignored

"yah cum" she signed and i followed her..we reached corner of hall,i started sweating..i moved my hands through my hairs trying to focus,,"yah say..!!" she said,i took a deep breath as i couldnt decide where i should start from..

"wait,let me know your name first" she snapped me out of my chain of thoughts.."myself hussain.." i said offrng my hand for handshake
"myself fatin" she said shaking my hand with hers,i could feel her soft touch,a shiver ran throughout my body..

i need to ask her for a dance but i was awfully nervous..i could feel my heartbeat in my ear..gathering all my courage i spoke up,"will u dance with me??" she gave surprise look as if i proposed her..

i bit my lower lip,did i spoke somethng wrong?? meanawhile she was smiling at me..she started coming closer to me,,haye allah bacha le,kahi ye mujhe chitter na de,i shut my eyes.."chale?lets dance" she whisperd in my ears my eyes wided open,i smiled back..

i held her hand and walk towards stage,light focused on us and darknes around us,i signed waqas to play best song of arjit singh

music...

i held my one hand on her waist,and her hand on my sholder,holdng her another hand with her,we started coupl dance

khamoshiya awaaz hai,tum sunne toh awo kabhi
chu kar tumhe khil jayengi,ghar inko bulawo kabhi
beqaraar hai baat karneko,kehne do inko zaraa...

khamoshiya teri meri khamoshiya
khamoshiya lipti huwi khamoshiya

music...

we were dancing,we were too close,our nose slightly touched..she shut her eyes it was hard to take of my eyes from her,she just moved away coming bck to her sense,we continued...

kya us gali mai kabhi tera jaana hua,
jaha se zamane ko guzre zamana hua,
mera samay toh wahi peh hi tehra hua,
batawo tumhe kya mere saath kya kya hua..

khamoshiya ek saz hai tum inko hilawo zara,
khamoshiya alfaz hai kabhi a gungale zara..
beqaraar hai baat karne ko kehne do inko zaraa...

khamoshiya teri meri khamoshiya..
khamoshiya lipti huwi khamoshiya.

song end's....
claps ecohed in my ears and i heared cheering voices..finally i did it..i smiled at her,,bhai came and hugged me..a wide smile appeard on my face,i hugged him back...

i hope u guys enjoyd

dnt forget to vote and cmments..thank u...

love u all