Part.16

hey,iam back with an amazing chappy..do vote n cmment..

Hussain's P.O.V..

i finshed my song,i kept her guitar aside,i noticed she was staring at me,,am i looking more handsome today? i wondered..she moved closer to me i froze,,what is she upto,,i narrowed my gaze as it had became hard to look into her eyes..bhai was right,i was coward..she was too closer..my heartbeat speed started increasing,suddenly she stood turning her back towards me.."iam sorry its just that your song drive me crazy,,trust me i dint came close purposly" she hit her palm on her forehead,she walked away before she could i grabbed her wrist,she turned towards me,i stood and held her sholders.."its okay..i happens,,new things shocks u" she gave surprise look at my reply,,"i just mean to ask u lets be friends" i quickly changed topic,she smiled..

"no..mujhe tumse dosti nahi karni" she said bitting her lowerlip,,"kyu?mai itna bhi bura hu kya??" i asked folding my arms.."soch ke batati hu" she whisperd..

Fatin's P.O.V...

"hey,another guitar" he said poitng towards another guitar which belonged to fatim.."lets try it" oh god kaha phas gayi,i have to stop him..fatim wil kil if she sees him touching her guitar.."sain ruko..dont touch,it belongs to fatim"
"koun fatim,tumhari judwa kya?" he giggled,,"sain,deko wo bohot dangerous ladki hai,if she sees u touching her guitar she wil break your bones,,chalo ham chalte hai" i said grabbing his hand,he looked at me..

"ladki?? tumeh lagta hai mai kisi ladki se darta hu? ane de wose..mai wose dekhta hu" he ignred my words and started playing guitar,,fatin..fatin...mar gayi,,i heared fatims voice,,her voice stopped when she entered music room,,her smiled faded away when she saw her guitar in hussain's hand,she rushed towards him,pulled guitar from his hand and pushed him down on the floor..

"hey? have u lost your brains??" he groned lying his back on floor..i really felt bad for him,,"you idiot!! how dare u to touch my guitar.." she meneced as leaned towards him,she grabbed his coller i pushd away.."is this way to behave with your seniour??" i yelled at fatim,she gave surprise look..

"you better zip your mouth fatin,y u bunked chemistry class again??" she questioned,i sighed atleast she changed the topic..i signalled her to go out,she nodded as she pulled her guitar from his hand and walked away..

"you okay??" i asked caressly..he faked smile,how could he be okay..a girl insulted him.."what a shameless girl,did u saw her dressing?? pant and shirt..is this way to get dressed,,thats the reason i hate girls..but u...." he stopped looking at me,,"me what??" i inturupt.."you are special..really" he mean it,but not exactly,he dnt even know even i dress up in same way.."check out hogaya hai toh mai apne class chalu??" he simply nodded i walked away..

********

"can i come in.??" i knocked,popping my head inside classroom..."gett lost..you are late almost for 20 minutes" nirmala maam yelled at me,,"thank u maam" taking advantage of her words i step out of class.."come in.,last warning!!" she stated firmly ohh iam just fed up of her last warning..i acted youning before entering class,i streched my arms and sat beside fatim.."maam continue with your boring luctures" i bit my tongue,,"i mean teachings" i protest..she gave weird look knowing it was my daily routine to annoy her..

i plugged my earphone and started listning to music..after a while fatim shrugged my sholder,"what?" i said abit louder,everyone stared at me as if i was center of attrction..i quickly unplugged my earphone,,"are u listining to me??" she asked rolling her big potato eyes.."yah maam..say" i sound disinterst.."submit your notes,quickly" i took my notes out of my bag,"where i should submit??" "on my head" she fuses out angrily at my question.,oh how stupid of me..actuly i was nt stupid.its just that i like to irritate her,,"maam,how can i keep on your head..doesnt it looks funny? its okay if u insist i wil keep" i said pulling her leg,,"just shut up and sit..i wil throw u out if u speak further" she hissed before leaving classroom

Shehry's P.O.V..

finally it was lunch break,,i was starving since hour,i rushed towards canteen,,i saw a girl standing near pizza hut her back facing me,she wore blue jeans and yellow pritted shirt,her hairs were tied up into pony tail,,i went closer to her,suddenly her head hit into mine as she turned towards me..

"hi...myself shehry.." "aur mai rani chenamma" she shouted holding her forehead.."wos din tumne apna naam jhansi ki raani kaha tha na" i spoke up recognizing that she was same girl i met last night.."thats none of your bussiness" she yelled and walked away,,"hey ruko..tum apna naam baar baar kyu badalti ho??" i followed her,she stopped and slapped me harder,,"aur tu mere piche chittar khane ke liye baar baar kyu ata hai" she blabbered..i held my cheek

haye allah is pagal ne toh mere izat ka faluda bana diya..

everyone in canteen started staring at me,i rolled my eyes and walked away..what does she think of her self? i wont spare her next time..agar wo jhansi ke raani aur rani chenamma hai toh mai bhi tipu sultaan hu...

so how is this chappy?
hope u liked it..
keep reading...

cmment cmment cmment is must!!!:-):-):-)