Part.33

Assalamualaikum Habibatis..
I kept you guyz cliff hanging for a long time. Ain't I? 😞😜
Don't worry. This is the longest chapter I've written so far.
So there you go..
Happy reading
Enjoy..😊

----------

Fatim's P.O.V...

At moment I see flashes of light-
light that blinded me. But after a while, it retreats and I am surrounded by darkness again. I am pulled under suffocation and I am trying to grab for the surface, to break free, to get back to the real world.

Ughhh!! Opening my eyes I looked around only to find unfamiliar room..... Every thing I see was white. White ceiling, white walls, white sheets and wires connected to machines, my head resting on the white pillow.

After a while I realized that I am in a hospital bed.

I feel like shit. My head is pounding. I try not to focus on pain as I move my hands and legs slightly. My hand hurts as I realise that what may have happened in the accident.

My eyes landed on myself, plastered hand, the other hand was attached to syringe and glucose.

I tried to pull my hand but failed. Using the plastered hand, I took all the syringe out of my hand. soon it started to bleed.

Grabbing some tissue paper I jumped out of hospital bed. I heard voices in corridor. Shitt! I cannot go out of this room.

Suddenly an idea hit my mind. Looking around I found the window,slowly I opened it and jumped out.

Think me like a monkey, but yeah I'am not a monkey, it's just that iam not afraid of heights.. Abb nahi toh, mere yeh daily workouts kab kaam ayenge..??

Walking around, I reached the parking lot. Suddenly my eyes landed on girl getting out of car.

That's..that's Mel...No!! It can't be..she can't see me here.

But the main question,,What on earth is she doing here that too..with Adam..godd!! Are they fine?? Did they came to visit me? Did fatin call them?? No..that's not possible.

Trying to run away from them I started running backward, not noticing where I was heading.

I stumbled on my way which lead of to jump forward. Turning around I saw a girl around my age on the floor..Ohh!! I collided into a girl.

"Iam really sorry..I uh.." I tried to apologize.

"No problem..Fatim??" She stood up in shock.

Ughh...What the fudge nuggetss?? what is she doing here?? How come I landed myself here?? Ehh.. Smart move.. Fatim.. Smart.. Hats off to your smartness..

"Fatim..where are you going in this condition? Let me help you to get back to the hospital." said Aisha..

"Stay away..Darn!! Don't pretend to be sweet. I know you very well. If you so wanna help me then prove it" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I can do anything to prove you that I'm not what you think I'm." She almost completed her sentence in rocket speed.

"Do you have car here?" I asked.

"Yeah! it's right here." she replied nervously, afraid of what I might do, which reminds me what we did to her car few weeks back..I smirk to myself thinking about it.

"Take me out me this hospital, right now!" I said more like ordered.

"Yeah sure! I was just thinking about it." She said. "You what?" I asked confused.