Part.30

Fatin's P.O.V..

"This all started 2year's back when fatim lost the person whom she loved the most..you know,fatim was never like this..she has changed i agree but when we came in newyork,she was different,happy,jolly and not this rude arrogent self.." i started..

"when did you came in newyork?" mary enquired.."almost 5 year's back" i replied.."Hmm accha,,now continue..we wanna hear this awsome love story!!" fari chirped..

"This is not a love story,it is more like friendship story" i said.."so when did u guys came in new york?" asked fari.."okay let me begin" i said taking a sip from my water bottle and sat between them..

Once evening i went at fatim's place.As usual she was not at home,I was speaking to her mom in her room,,suddenly we heard a voice making fatim's small sis startled. "Boo. ." she jumped in from the window..

"Fatimm..how many times should i warn you we have door..you can use it to come in.." scolded her mom.."ohho Mom..relax,,doors are for normal people..Mere bas ki bat nahi" she said in cool manner,to which i giggled.."yeaa..we all know that you are not normal fatty;-)" said  the only villain in her life to which she just rolled her eyes..'

"Who is this villain??" asked Mary excitedly.."wait girl let me explain" I said..

"fatin..hey when did you came,,what did your mom says?" asked fatim curiously.."fatim,,if you know curiosity killed the cat" I told her.."I'am not a cat" she said rolling her eyes again,,irritating me..

"that's not a point!" I said,"then what is..missy" questioned fatim.."you know my mom is still refusing" "really? we can convince her..Right mom? my mom can speak to aunty,,wat say?" said fatim.

"No! she wont agree..she says 'A girl shouldn't go anywhere,let alone in newyork' i explained her sadly."hey we are not going alone..My dad is in NY right" "fatty,sweetheart he is your dad not her's" chimmed the boy.."shut up Monkey..dnt speak to me" she said making face.

"Aunty what happened to these two..?" i questioned,"Hona kya hai,,they just had a fight I guess,not a new thing" said aunty..

After a week,I planned to go to NY with my sis sania's help,I left the house a night secrately and reached airport where Fatim was waiting for me..Only Fatim's family knew that we were leaving..

Once i reached the airport we boarded and we reached NY.Fatim's dad was waiting at the airport..he is sweet and caring,i just love his relation with fatim,he even think me as his own daughter.

He took us Apartment,the same where we live in,he said he will arranged us car which we will get tomorrow..He promised to visit us,hugging Fatim,he left..

After a week.."yaar Fatin,i already miss mom and that monkey" said fatim.."i know,,i too miss him..but what happened to u both,you guys were not speaking even coming day"i asked..

"You know,,He said he will be coming here in next year?how will i be leaving without him,he is idiot"said fatim angrily.."One year??"i asked shocked."yeah! ond freaking year" she exclaimed."Lets get to bed,tomorrw is our first day don't wanna get late right?" i asked."yea..I agreed!"

Our first day of uni was pretty boring,untill we got bullied by our seniors..

As we were walking,we were stopped by group of people.."Hello Miss Beautiful creature" A boy called out.."yaar Luke! from which angle they look beautiful to you?" said a girl.."Angela baby,you are only the beautiful sweetheart" we tried to ignore them and walk away..

"Where do u planning to go? i guess u dont know who are we,,we are the famous DEVILLIANS (Devil+villain's)"said a tall well build man.."umm..excuse me" Fatim tried to pull me with her.