VIRTUAL

What are demons? What are angels? Do they exist? Yes they do. The sad part is, they have power of goodness or evil. "Us" who are we, Angels or demons? or we are both? We can't pass with distinction in the exam if a paper is given to us for heaven. We the human kind is above angels and demons. We are the most classic creation of Almighty. There are so many questions that must be asked by ourselves but do we?

Who is she, sitting on the mahogany chair? On the splendid table served porridge and lemonade. An erect three piece suit wearing, clean shaved, bald headed man was standing beside her. She is known for her cunning business mind. The forecasts she speaks worshiped by business world. She is like a Ven Helsing of stock market. All that drives her blood is money and she is not of conceited types. On Sundays you may find her a part of race. Enough to burn any one's adrenaline, the woman in yellow Lamborghini Gallard...Ah! the sight can make any one think that she is her own god. Yet in the beating rhythms of her heart, there are stories untold, unshared, unspoken, not for the sake of truth, but for the sake of denial from feelings.

There are some times when people have to be bold enough to follow their dreams. If you do not resist yourself from scattering, you may end up scattered, broken in hundred thousand pieces until you pick yourself up and linger, move in this, unwise, unreal, materialistic, chaotic, mega show of world. The moment of anguish is as important to be verbalized or it actually drugs in to anxiety. You may end up knocking doors of psychotherapist, paying their huge bills, trusting their empty smiles. Alas! the ruthless truth unspoken, it doesn't rust inside the treasure box. Truth is like a seed it grows, and it grows wild even inside the heart as the time passes and if you do not cure the problem at the very time you may end up cursed for entire life. The branches of truth crushes your soul, your vision, your mind, it is a curse. Truth is pain if it remains shut down inside the mind. Was she cursed? Don't really known by her but anyone who sees her mysterious lavish, lonely life can assume her that she is a broken heart. No one knows her that much. Everyone gets bewitched from sight of the queen's crown, spell bounded that their mind got spell bounded to think about the queen's heart.

"Madame, your orders were sent according to your directions." The erect body, bald headed, kind faced, old man spoke. People never found him apart from her except when she as her lioness heir, her office. 30 story building. She own several many, but she loved Loss Angeles, when a reporter asked her why she loved Loss Angeles. She smiled and spoke "I love the climate." There were amusing facts about her, some say she practice magic. Some say she is homosexual. The gossips sometimes look so real. Man who talked to her, she is all business. Not a single shred of emotion can touch to her face, except for anger, that is practiced and poured like hot lava, or Balaclava ice cream whatever you want to assume. You see, there is a huge room to assume, but nothing much to prove.

As a good citizen she was found bestowing money for many Non-governmental organizations, equally passing stingy comments on political leaders. There was a huge room to judge. But can you really judge her, when she never shows her card?

"Look at this food, Mr. Drake" She spoke absorbed in her thought.
"What is it Madame?" Everyone needs same kind of food to remain healthy without distinction. All humans are equal and I really don't believe there is anything like status that is a cause of distinction between humans."

"Yes Madame, even money has to be backed up by something to be valued." replied by her faithful companion like servant. She never regards him as one of her servant. He was her companion, known her for more than 6 years when she bought shares of a restaurant. Now she owned that one too. The speed of her success was a rapid fire. She became Midas somehow. When it comes to matters of heart she has a rich soul, she was Muslim. She was on the other hand appreciated for honesty and clear statements in business matters, at least justice loving people love her ways. She was never found enjoying Champagne or dancing. She was never found in cocktails or business related parties except fashion show. She loved fashion but she has her own way of style. She doesn't have any signature dress code, but whatever she wears, comes in the category of decent dressing. She was a resident, but no one was entertained to get a glance on her personal life. What if she doesn't have any personal life? A great amount of University students were added on her social media accounts. She has being called on many seminars and educational conferences.

"Even money is backed by something worthy." She was lost in the thought and these words were ringing in her mind when she was walking in the corridor. On the left of corridor there was a massive garden. A huge fountain was beautifying the garden. An oak carved, seat was situated near the fountain. She loved that spot in her huge house. She loved nature, chirping of birds, rustling of leaves of apple trees and the exotic smell of roses. No one really knows that the garden was her hard work. She believes that what you sow you will reap; she takes care of her garden and her heart too. That was free from pretenses, she knows herself. Is there any need to explain to world, who is she? Is it important to tell others, what she was?