Chapter 1

"Do I really have to? I think I can live on my own" Kuroo whined as his father picked up the last box in his room, carrying it to his car. Today was a special day, today was a day when Kuroo finally moved to another city.

This was good and bad at the same time. Moving away meant meeting new people, maybe meeting the love of your life, making new friends and new surroundings, but it also meant that Kuroo was in leaving all his friends, his teenage experience behind.

Kuroo was sure that he could stay in his home city, after all he was born and raised here, but his parents insisted on them all moving away. And so, Kuroo spent the last day with his friends, visiting places that meant a lot to him, he said "goodbye" to his girlfriend and was now ready to go away.

He wished he could stay, but he didn't want to argue with his parents, after all, his parents are hardworking people, who have been saving up for years to finally move away into their dream city.

But just as he thought he was ready, an idea came -if he lived alone?

"Kuroo, we understand that you want to stay here, but we all have to stick together as a family... " his mother said, looking at her amazing son. She was extremely proud of him, not only was he in good shape, he was also very smart, especially in subjects such as chemistry, physics and mathematics. He clearly had a bright future ahead of him.

"Yeah... I understand. It's just hard leaving everything here. " Kuroo didn't want to leave all the people that he grew up with, but he had no other choice.

After a bit he finally sat into the car, waving goodbye to all his friends. He plugged in his headphones to avoid that weird music his parents listen to and decided to play his current favorite artists - twenty one pilots. Maybe their songs reflected how he felt now, or maybe he just wanted to escape from the reality.

The journey was long, maybe even a bit too long. His legs hurts from sitting all the time. When they reached their new house Kuroo felt relieved.

Their new house was beautiful and big, the yard was colorful due to all the flowers growing there.

And that's when he saw him.

A boy with blond hair was sitting under the tree , reading a book, his expression was unreadable, but the way he looked made Kuroo's heart skip a beat.

.

.

.

.

.

.

New fanfic yoooo. I'll start properly updating this and Our Last Ride when I finish The Cafe Of Dreams

- Hatari.