Chapter 1:New life starts now.

"The flight for holly wood will be leaving in 5 minutes."
You rushed to the counter dragging your suitcase that was nearly tripping you up behind you. It didn't help that you were about 12 inches surrounded by millions of giants.
The size of this airport was breath taking but also weird slightly scary in fact, there wasn't one part of it that wasn't overflowing with new comers and leavers.
"Excuse me! Excuse me!"
You yelled as you scurried past the people trying to polite as possible.
"Watch it rodent!"
You ignored the insult and continued to run as as if your life depended on it. Which it did.
If you didn't get this flight you had no where to go and you only had enough money to get your ticket.

"Here you go madam that's enough for the taxi and the trip."
You took the four hundred pounds from your old butler Herbert.
"Thank you!"
"Oh it's quite alright (y/n)."
You gazed at your money as you began to walk out the open door before a frown grew it's way onto your face.
"I'm going to miss you!"
You turned and jumped into the butlers arms with tears threatening to fall.
"And I will miss you too."
Herbert put you down and picked a 100 note up before you stopped him.
"No no, I got it."
He smiled which you returned as you opened your (f/c) suitcase before waving goodbye.
You were bouncing of the walls with excitement to leave but you didn't know it would feel this heart shattering. You were leaving all you knew behind.
The taxi arrived a few minutes later and you felt a tear slip down your furry cheek as you swallowed a lump in your throat. Did I mention this was your first time traveling abroad? Well that only made a queazy feeling in the pit of your stomach increase.
Your white silk skirt slightly rippled in the wind as you walked to the car. The driver opened the door and you felt the change of temperature rush around you almost instantly.
"Thank you."
You climbed into the car as you hand the man one of your one hundred notes.
"Here's your change."
You excepted the change that left you with £390.
"Looks like I'll have a few pounds spare."
You mumbled under you breath as the taxi began to move.
"I just have to ask, are you a new Chipett?"
You smiled slightly as you replied.
"Oh I wish!"
You heard a little chuckle in front of you as you stared out of the window at the blur of London.
"So where's a little chipmunk like you going to then?"
"Me? I'm going to Holly Wood."
You returned your gaze to the front as you heard the drive choke on air.
"Holly wood eh? If your not a Chipett then is sure sounds as if your trying!"
He joked smiling to himself.
"Me with them? Yea I'd like to see that happen."
You replied in a sarcastic tone making your ears droop slightly.
"You know what? I think you'd make an awesome Chipett, you've got the looks you've got the tail and the fuzzy fur not to mention that priceless hairdo you'd be great! But have you got the voice?"
You smirked as an idea came to mind.
"S.O.S please someone help me it's not healthy for me to feel this waaayyyy!~"
"O.m goodness you really are a star!"
You loved the spirit of this man even if he is hardly concentrating on his driving.
Your really shy at times but if you find the right person your actually quite sociable.
"Aw not really but thank you sir."
"Well bummer we're here! Luton Airport!"
You didn't realise how quick time had gone your face turned shocked at his honest words there it was your ticket to your new life.

You finally arrived at the counter with hardly any breath left in you.
"One...ticket..to..holly..wood..please.."
You managed to say loud enough through pants.
"Ok that will be £367 pounds please."
You handed her the money as she gave you your ticket.

"Finally.."
You sighed as you walked up the stairs of the plane and rested on one of the chairs.
"Mind if I sit?"
You looked over to a woman with her rich blonde hair in a messy bun dressed smartly almost as if she'd just got out of an office and hadn't slept for days. You drifted of into your thoughts as you judged the woman.
"Excuse me?"
You snapped from your trance as you realised what you were doing you put your paws over your mouth.
"I'm so sorry miss! Of course you can!"
"It's alright."
She smiled brightly as she sat down next to you and strapped her self in before pulling the blue desk down on the back of someone's chair and getting her black Del laptop and beginning to type, it's as if she never stops working. You put your ear plugs in as you got your iPhone 6s that was specially made for you out and scrolled through all of your playlists then picked the one that read: Chipmunks❤️🎶
You clicked on your favourite song that they sang :Uptown Funk.
You then thought about the Chipmunks as their voice echoed in your ears. You are a fan but you didn't really know anything about them, just their names and what they looked like.
As the plane set of you looked out the window to see all that you once loved disappear before your very eyes.

You had gone through every song and every album of the Chipmunks and the Chipetss along with a few others, you looked out the window to see a pitch black sky with a few illuminous dots. Giving your gaze to the woman next to you, you smiled and slightly chuckled her ocean blue eyes still glued to her laptop screen still after all this time with her hands constantly tapping away at her keys.
You began to daydream and once again stare out the rectangle window thinking of what life had in store for you.
You closed your (e/c) eyes and soon drifted of into a deep slumber.