AN

Alright, so here's a few things I'm gonna talk about in this:

1) New book?

2) Updates on this story

3) My other stories

4) Ideas for this/other stories

1) So! I was thinking about starting an imagine book for Exclamation Point. If you don't know what that is, it's two youtubers named Danny Edge and Paul Zimmer and I absolutely LOVE them! If you haven't seen their videos yet, you should go watch them! Anyway, the whole point of this is to see if you guys would want to read that book, so if you would read it, comment EP on this chapter. I would probably update it pretty often and I would take requests for imagines, just like I do in all my other imagine books.

2) I know I suck at updating, BUT I am really going to try to update more. I will for sure be updating a bunch more over the summer! I also would love for you guys to comment and send in requests for imagines!

3) I know that this is really annoying to see in stories, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check out some of my other stories. I have this one, one called Stockholm Syndrome (which is a 1D fanfic), a 1D imagine book, aA book called "Wrong Number (it's a 1D fanfic), an imagine one-shot type thing called Shatter (It's a niall imagine) and a co-author book with xxSteal_My_Girl_xx (I'll tag her in the comments) called forgotten Love. The joint account is xFireproof_Girlx (Again I'll tag it in the comments). But, yeah I really love to hear what you guys think about these stories! If a particular chapter really sucks, DM me and tell me what I can do to fix it! I wanna make my writing as entertaining as possible for you guys!

4) Lastly, I was debating doing a plain fiction (not really a fan fiction) book on here because I want to make sure that I can write something other than fan fiction as well, and I also think that you guys would like to read something like what I'm going to put on here. So, if you would read this new book (or at least consider it) comment "Novel". Another thing! I want to know what You guys want to read! If you ever have something that you'd like to see written on my page, just DM me! I love getting comments, DMs, and messages from you guys! Whenever you have something you want to read, just tell me your idea and I'll try to make it work! I take requests for anything! Imagines, preferences, fan fictions, regular fiction, anything! Just let me know!

That's all and hopefully I'll be able to get a new chapter up on all my books fairly soon! I love you all so much! xoxo-

DJ