Home for Christmas: Imagine #6

(AN: This is going to be a rather short imagine but I thought the idea of this one was way too adorable not to post, so here it is. P.S. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for OVER 15k....I can't even imagine how in the world I ended up here with that many reads. I'm so grateful for all of you! Again, keep voting, commenting, requesting, and I love to hear from you guys! You all mean the world to me! Alright alright I'll get to the good part now. Here's the new imagine.)

Your POV

It's Christmas Eve and you were a mess of emotions. You hadn't seen Spencer in almost two months now. Work had gotten so busy that he'd been staying with a friend closer to work. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you started this relationship with Spencer. You knew you wouldn't see him as often as you'd like to, but it was worth it. You loved Spencer and he loved you, but you never knew that it would be this hard to be away from him for so long. You lived on your own. Even when Spence was around, he didn't stay with you the whole time. He'd spend a night then go to his apartment closer to work.

It killed you to be this lonely. You were expecting Spencer to come over tonight, but you could never get your hopes up too high with his crazy schedule. It'd just started to snow when there was a knock at your door. That must be him. You set your mug down on the coffee table and rushed to the door. A smile instantly appeared on your face as you opened the door.

"Spence!" He set down the presents he was holding to hug you.

"Y/N I'm so glad to see you!" he said, holding you in his arms.

"I'm glad you're here, I missed you so so much," you said.

After a minute or so, you two let go and you invited him in, closing the door behind him. "You don't mind if we open these gifts first do you? I'm excited for you to see what I've gotten for you," Spencer said with a smirk that looked a lot more like a crooked smile.

"Sure, whatever you want to do, but you have to open mine first," you replied.

He agreed, opening the neatly wrapped box you handed him. "This is amazing, Y/N these had to cost you a fortune," he said with a smile.

"Well, I wanted to make you happy. I know you've been talking about this forever."

"I know I have. Thank you so much, babe," Spencer said, kissing your forehead.

He handed you a box that was about the size of both your hands put together. You had a puzzled look on your face. What in the world could this be? You carefully unwrapped the box, not wanting to demolish the perfect wrapping job.

When you opened the box, you saw a slightly smaller box with a string hanging out of the top. Curious, you pulled the string. At the end of the thin line of material was a key and...the most beautiful diamond ring you've ever seen.

"Spence, what's this?" you ask.

He smiled. "Well the key is for the house I bought us right by work so I could be by you all the time, and the ring...well," he bent down on one knee in front of you and took the ring off the string. "Y/N, will you marry me?"

You nodded your head before he could even finish what he was saying. "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" you exclaimed. Spencer slid the ring onto your finger and kissed you. This was the best Christmas you've ever had by far.