Love & her lust (lesbian)

kiss me there please baby , moray said while pushing love a bit further down her body. love kissed & licked every inch of moray . teasing her w. the dragon of a tongue she possesed . not yet  love said in between kisses , i want to savor the moment . I've been waiting for this for so long ray , you dont understand ; love crawled up to moray and began slowly kissing her neck and whisperd i love you . Moray tensed up as a single tear rolled down her face . i love you too baby , now can you please pleasure her she's soaked & ready . Love licked her lips and slipped her tongue into morays sweet tasting pussy .

mmmmhhmmmm moray moaned out , go deeper baby it feel ssssssssooo good she managed to say . love licked & sucked on Rays clit as ray began to rotate her hips and let her pussy dance on her babys tongue . its been to long baby fuck me please i need it now moray said pushing love from her pussy . wanna feel loui ? (loui was the name of there strap , they called it loui because they bought it 3yrs ago in Louisiana') ohh yess baby !! ray said while laying back on the bed and playing w. her love box

Love was liking the scene that was going on in front of her . which only made her juices flow even more .  love layed between rays legs and began to message her pussy . are you ready baby ? she asked before she slide in . ray nodded her head before grabbing love into a deep kiss causing loui to slide in at the tip , moray wrapped her legs around love using her legs to push her in deeper with out breaking their kiss  . love began to grind into her slowly but hard causing ray to shake n shutter with each stroke . ray pulled love closely to her body & wrapping her arms around her  body . 

FUCK ME !!! she whispered in loves ear but with so much aggression & fustration in her voice . love picked her up and flipped her over roughly , she didnt want to be gentle any more. love nibbled from morays neck down to her ass , the further she went the harder the bite ....

"ouch" ray screamed out . but love ignored her . she swiftly grabbed ray by her hips and stuck loui in with out warning , ooooooooooo baby ray yelped as she began to bite down on her peach colored bed sheets. the sounds of skin smaking & moans filled loves apartment.

love picked her up and Carried her into the kitchen , she layed moray across the counter and got some caramel dripping it all over rays pussy

emmmmmm i love you so much  baby love whisperd as she began to lick the caramel off of ray .......4mins & a loud moan later , awoke a sweaty moray , she frowned a little when she'd figure it was nothing but a dream .

it had been 3 months since moray had last seen love so nights like this wasn't new to her ..... Moray noticed it was 6:00 a.m , meaning she should've already been out of bed to get dressed for school .... hmm ! what am i wearing today ?

something simple yett ohhhh she bad type outfit.  after moray found an outfit she quickly took a shower and put on her face . as she slipped on her white high waist tight with her King B fitted top and jimmy chew strap heels she was out . time for her first class .

AURTHORS NOTE

Now i know you guys are wondering who moray could be .. well shes 19 freshman in college , fresh out of Louisiana so that accent is pretty thick . she has no family but the one bestfriend she has named love .

As moray walked onto the campus of florida memorial college her phone began to ring ....

Moray : Hello

Love:Hey babe hows everythhing going

Moray : ohh the same old same old , when are you coming to visit

Love : as soon as bcu gives us time off

*long silence

Moray : love idk how to tell you this but I think

Love : im sorry to cut u off ray but I gotta go

*click