Chapter 3

A/N: Ok so sorry I haven't updated! I'm not going to come up with some crappy explanation for you, cause I guess I've really just ignored updating, but I'll try to keep up with it now, I just really don't even know who's still reading.

~Alexander's Point Of View~

I had to leave as quick as possible from Isabelle's house so I could get her next surprise ready. So we played with Hunter for about half an hour, then I told her I had to go to work, which was a lie, since I had taken the day off. But its not like I could tell her exactly what I was doing.. So I went back to my house in a hurry and packed some things in my truck, double checking incase I forgot something. Once I had everything needed, I took my keys out of my pocket and hopped into the driver's seat, driving to the place that could either make me the happiest man in the world tonight, or ruin my life entirely.

**

After I got back to my house a couple hours later, I went inside and up to my room, stripping off my clothes and getting in the shower. I washed and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I texted Isabelle and told her we were going somewhere in an hour, and to dress nice. Blunt, I know, but I couldnt go into much detail without giving anything away. I got dressed in a white button up, putting a blazer on over it, and a pair of dark jeans. I got my axe gel and spiked my hair up messily the way it usually is, making sure I looked alright. This had to be /prefect./ I eventually head downstairs and grab my keys, walking out to my truck and taking a deep breath as I hop into the drivers seat, starting it and pulling out of my driveway and driving down my street.

~*~

~Isabelle's Point Of View~

I heard my phone buzz from on top of the coffee table as I sat with Hunter, eating a bowl of Lucky Charms and watching Awkward. My parents were at work and Madeline was away on some school trip, but she called me earlier to wish me a happy birthday and I didn't mind being alone. The silence and comfort of relaxing on my couch made me feel at ease. I put my bowl down on the coffee table and grabbed my phone, seeing a text from 'Alexander the Great' Yes, that's what he forced me to put in as his contact. I read the message and a smile found it's way to my lips naturally.

'Hey Iz! I'm off work early so I'll be over in an hour. We're going somewhere. Oh! And dress nice.'

I smiled and hopped up off the couch. that didn't give me much time to get ready. But, I'm glad he told me what to wear. It would have been kind of awkward if he wanted me to dress nice and I had on just a pair of jeans and t-shirt. I'm oblivious as to why he wants me to get all dressed up but it's Xander after all, so no questions asked.

A/N:

For anybody who follows Alexander on Instagram.. CAN WE DISCUSS HIS LAST PICTURE.

That picture is my background for the time being because his face is so adorable and he doesn't like healthy food shopping and I mean.... we feel for you, man.

And I changed the title cause I mean 'An Alexbelle Story' WOWW THRILLING GOOD JOB.

..but anyway I'm not sure if it actually updated but I'll check again later because when I look at it it's still the same thing, so FOR THE RECORD if it didn't change, it's supposed to now be

'Lucky I'm in Love With My Best Friend'