Chapter 10

Alexander's P.O.V.

I'm still having a difficult time thinking about all this... how... real it is. I expected everything to be much harder than this. It's surprisingly easy, and I'm only hoping that's a good thing. Of course it's only been around a day, but this whole situation is surreal.

We've always just been great friends, me and Isabelle.. But ever since a couple years ago I realized she is exactly what I need in a girl. I've tried to go for other girls, but I get bored so easily. Maybe that's just me being a jerk, but I know it won't be like that with Isabelle. I could never get bored of her.

BUT, I am bored of watching this show right now. I look to my side to find her already asleep, and nudge her a little. She doesn't do anything but nuzzle closer to me. I slowly take the remote from the coffee table in front of us and shut off the TV. I have no plans to go anywhere, so I just lean back and pull out my phone, scrolling through Twitter. I haven't told anyone about me and Isabelle, and I don't know if she has. I'm not embarassed to tell anyone, but it just hasn't come up, and there's no need to go bragging.

I'm not one of those guys that finds it necessary to update everyone on who I'm with whenever I'm with them. Besides, everyone who knows a single thing about me or Isabelle, knows that we're always together.

She only wakes up when the door opens from her mother getting home. She yawns and looks at me with a small smile, then gets up and says hi to her mom. I shouldn't feel any different around her mom since i've known her for so long, but I do, like she'll think of me different. It's not like I've done anything to hurt Isabelle, but this is all new territory, I'm allowed to be cautious.

When we head up to her room and she starts picking out a movie, I realize we haven't really done anything 'relationship-y' besides kind of cuddle on her couch. When she goes to sit next to me I pull her onto my lap instead, and kiss her lips. She tenses a little but relaxes and kisses me back, obviously still adjusting to us.

When we pull away, I can see the small grin on her face as she turns to look at the screen, then back to me. "You should have heard my mother when I told her on the phone last night. She kept going on and on about how she knew we were going to be a thing. I didn't even know we were going to be a thing." She laughed, and I shrugged, smiling. "I did. At least I hoped."

With that, she wrapped her arms around me, nuzzling closer to me as we laid down.

A/N; Wow okay sorry this is sososo late and I just wanted to update! I don't even know if anyone is interested anymore, but i hope i haven't lost those of you that have been reading! Sorry again!