Chapter 9

Isabelle's P.O.V.

When I woke up the next morning, I rubbed my eyes lazily while my mind gathered thoughts and images from the night before.

I bit my lip, smiling widely as I remembered the minor make out me and Alexander had. Once I got home, my mother and sister surprised me with a few gifts, cake, and we watched a movie together.

It was an amazing day, and the look on my mother's face was priceless when she saw a new puppy running around. She was fine... After I explained myself, of course.

(I'm not sure if I mentioned it or said something different.. But it's summer xD)

I have so much to do today. I have to call Meredith and tell her we need to tube /tomorrow/ instead of today.

Meredith has been one of my good friends for a couple years, and usually she's the one to pull me out of my room and take me somewhere. But today, I just have so much to do. Being seventeen, I need to get a job. Not anything big, because I'm not very experienced, but I could work at some ice cream shop that's looking for workers.

I drove around for a few hours, picking up applications, going home, filling out applications, driving back out, and dropping off applications.

I wait for Alexander to text me, since we hadn't talked much about the kiss, or what we would be because of it. I feel myself deflate a little as I see, that even at 5pm, I have no messages from him.

As if he knew I'd be aggravated about it, I got a text from him less than two minutes later,

'Sorry I didn't answer, I had work all day, I was super busy. Can I come over?'

'Better hurry. I might make plans without you.'

I heard a knock around fifteen minutes later, sighing as I got up from my place in the couch, my eyes still on the tv as I walked over to the door and unlocked it, not opening it until I saw the screen switch to a commercial.

I can't count the number of times I've watched this episode of The Fosters. Just a few more days, and the season will be back on. I need to know if Brandon is okay...

"Hey, you." Alexander grinned, finally gaining my full attention.

"Hi." I smiled, hugging him. "You smell gross."

"I smell gross? I work at a book store. How could I smell gross?"

"You just do." I smirked, shrugging and tugging him to the couch, looking to Hunter who was staring intently at the tv, his ears perked up. I sat down, looking up at Alexander, waiting for him to sit with me so I could pull my blanket over us both. Once he did, and we were covered, he pulled me against him, and I leaned against his side.

"No." He said immediately as he saw the show I had put on, yet again.

"No what?" I laughed

"No to this show, you've seen it so many times, let's just watch a movie." I smirked.

"Hm.. Okay.. A movie.. Titanic? P.S. I Love you? He's just not that into you? Oh! What about Like Crazy?! Or-"

"Point made!" I was cut off. "We'll watch your dumb show for the thousandth time this week."

With a victorious smile, I cuddled against him, ready to watch the greatest show on ABC Family.

((Aaand another short chapter .-. Sorry! BUT I'll try to update again this weekend xP))