Chapter • 18

❊18 - This one is really long btw.

"You guys suck" you whined out as you and three of your close friends laid in a pallet on your living room floor. 

You had invited Taylor, Nash, and Cameron to your place because you were going to be home alone for the weekend and your neighborhood was known to have others break in, so you figured three strong guys would be enough protection for yourself. 

"Its not our fault you have nothing cool to do here. Your place is boring" Taylor said from beside you.

You sat up, grabbing your phone. "Fine, I'll just Google what we should do." you suggested, sighing heavily. 

There were multiple things that sounded interesting. "Movie marathon?" You asked, scrolling through the lists. 

"Nah I'll fall asleep" Cameron said looking over his shoulder. 

"Oh oh, we could make videos" You said with a little too much excitement. 

"No! We make enough of those already, they get boring after a while" Nash said. 

You sighed heavily. 

"Oh, extreme truth or dare" You said winking at the boys. 

"Yeah that'll work" Taylor replied quickly.

"Alright everyone in a circle" You said. You all quickly got in a circle, Taylor on your left, Cameron on your right, and Nash in front of you.

"Alright who wants to start?" You asked looking between the three boys. 

They all looked at each other, waiting for someone to speak up. 

"I'll go." Taylor said tossing one hand up. 

"Alright, go on then." You said looking over at him with excitement. 

Suddenly he smirked with just as much excitement, "Y/N, have you ever tried anal?" He asked. 

Your eyes widened at the straight forward question. Cameron and Nash on the other hand just chuckled, as if they were expecting him to say something like that. You gulped slightly looking down at your hands.

"Well no, I've never had the balls to do that. I don't plan on doing it either. I've heard some terrible side effects from that" You replied, calming down from your shock.

He chuckled. "Alright, your turn" Taylor said. 

You looked over at both nash and cameron. "Cameron, truth or dare?" You asked looking to your right.

 "Truth" he said not wanting to be the first to be embarrassed. 

You chuckled slightly, "Have you ever been caught jacking off?" You questioned, giggling as his face instantly went cherry red. 

"N-no pfftt...what?" He said but you could easily tell he was lying. 

"Bull shit!" Nash yelled, "I can't even count on my hand how many times I've caught you" Nash said causing you all to laugh including cameron.

"Okay, okay yes I have jeez!" He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, alright, Cameron its your turn" You said. 

Cameron looked over at Nash asking him the simple question, 'truth or Dare'. 

"Dare "he said. Cameron laughed, grabbing his phone out. "Snap a picture of your bare ass , no captions, then upload it onto social media. And you have to put your face in the picture." 

"You're fucking kidding me!" Nash shouted, instantly regretting picking dare. 

You both giggled as you watched him from the side take a picture of his pants pulled down. "There, posted. Happy?" He asked with anger in his voice.