Chapter • 35 • And A Little Thank You

Before I start this chapter off, I just want to take the time to say thank you for reaching over 10,000 reads!

honestly, it feels so surreal and it's actually hard to get my head around, but all in all, I am incredibly grateful :))))

As a thank you, I want to announce that there will be a Cameron Dallas FanFiction out in the next couple of days.

Follow me to receive daily notifications on the new FanFic and also keep your eyes out for the name of the book - I will be telling you soon!

Click here - hollistergal124 :)

And by soon, I mean very soon.

Thank you once again, 

Em <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

❊35

"Nervous?" My mom asked me, standing next to me as she watched every little detail the hair dresser did on my hair, making sure she did not make one mistake.

I nodded and bit into my bottom lip as I fiddled with my newly manicured nails out of apprehensiveness.

"Don't worry about it honey," She reassured, rubbing my back and sending me a warm smile through the mirror.

"I really don't want to mess anything up," I fretted, taking in slow and steady breaths to cure my rush of anxiety, "you know? Like, start getting all emotional." 

"Oh sweetie, you won't." She spoke, her soft and gentle voice soothing my nervousness, "And if you do, I wouldn't worry about it. It's natural for a woman to cry on her wedding day." 

I nodded in agreement before smiling and inhaling a deep breath, "You'll be fine." My mom whispered, grabbing onto my hand and giving it a tight squeeze.

Today was the day.

The day that we were getting married.

We?

Cameron and I.

The day that Cameron and I were getting married.

Was I nervous?

Of course and there was no way of compelling that uneasy feeling from inside me.

But the day before yesterday, when I went to stay at my moms because the groom is not allowed to see the bride a day before the wedding day, Cameron told me to embrace that feeling and use it against itself and turn it into confidence.

"Alright ma'am, your hair is complete," The sweet hairdresser announced, smiling at me through the mirror, "I do wish you the best of luck for this evening."

I span around in the black marble stool, my eyes meeting hers, "Thank you very much, you did a incredible job."

"Anytime." She ginned before taking her big, sliver box of hair styling equipment and walking out of the 'beauty' room; as my mom called it.

"You look stunning," My mom excitedly said, examining the beautiful job the hairdresser did, "Cameron's a lucky man."

I giggled at her remark and stood up, still in my pyjamas, which I had actually been lounging in all day, waiting for the clock to hit 8 o'clock so I could finally put my dress on.

Currently, it's 7:58pm.

The wedding officially starts at 8:30pm, and thats when everyone will begin to get seated after mingling with each other.