Chapter • 47

❊47

"I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see..." I began singing quietly along with the radio, washing the dishes that Cameron were supposed to clean yesterday, "I want your hot love and emotion, endlessl-"

"You want what?" 

I gasped, my body going into shock as Cameron whispered onto my shoulder, grazing his lips slowly up my neck.

I turned my head to the side, looking at him via peripheral vision, "Hey you," I smiled, continuing to scrub the dishes as Cameron placed one, slow open-mouth kiss into the crook of my neck, a skitter of warmth travelling down my spine. I turned my attention back to the dirty cutlery and utensils.

Cameron raised his head, his plump lips ever so slightly touching my ear, "Hello," He rasped as I felt his lips curve upwards into a smirk.

He began running his fingers up my arm, then bringing his hand to my hair and placing it in front of my shoulder, giving him easier access to my skin.

"Cameronnn," I whined, dragging out his name, trying so hard not to give in this time, "Please stop."

He brung his lips to my ears, gently taking my earlobe in between his teeth, "Stop what?" He asked, his voice quiet and raspy. 

And may I say, fucking hot.

"You know exactly what." I spoke before feeling his hands gently grip onto my hips, dragging his fingers up to meet my waist, then delicately pulling my body backwards into his.

You can do this, just keep washing.

As I concentrated on staying focused, Cameron ran his lips across my jawline, kissing it in the process, "All I know is that you can't resist."

God, this boy.

"Cameron." I whined, being drawn into his teasing, "Please."

"I know that you want to..." He whispered onto the skin of my neck before turning me round. I led my lower half against the counter, feeling him exhale onto my collarbone, "C'mon, Y/N, you can't resist."

He's right.

I took the bright yellow, rubber gloves of of my hands and placed them to the side of me before bringing my hands up to Cameron's neck, pulling his addictive lips closer to mine, "Dallas, the things you do to me..." I whispered faintly, making him chuckle against my skin, before taking his bottom lip in between my teeth and pulling back slightly, his eyes closing with upmost satisfaction.

"Mmm," He hummed, his eyes fluttering open again, "God, the things you do to me, Y/L/N." He whispered, causing me to giggle against his lips and all the blood rush to my cheeks, showing up as a faint vermillion colour. 

I brought my lips closer to his, his breath fanning onto them before I placed them slowly upon his, tilting my head as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, his body in full contact with mine.

"That's my girl..." He mumbled agasint my lips, making me giggle.

I pulled away, his lips slightly sticking to mine as I stared into his chestnut coloured eyes; bringing his lips back to mine.

"Mmm," He hummed lowly, a satisfactory smile on his face, "C'mon."

My eyebrows knitted together as I stared at Cameron in utter confusion, watching him turn around so my back was facing me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a small giggled coming from my mouth.

"Uh, Piggyback?" He retorted in a 'duh' tone, speaking to me as if I was stupid.

"Oh, right," I laughed making him chuckle as I jumped onto his back before he hooped his arms around my legs.

He took us to our bedroom, closing the door behind us even though we both lived together, alone.

He dropped my onto the bed from his back, turning around to instantly reconnect our lips with such pleasure and intimacy. I ran my hands from his neck up to his hair, grabbing and tugging on it lightly, making Cameron smile as our lips latched onto one another.

He placed his hand to the small of my back, slowly bringing my body onto the mattress as he hovered above me, continuing to place chaste kisses on each others lips.

Cameron ran his fingers to my shirt, dragging it up before pulling out of the kiss and bringing it off of my slim frame. He brought his lips to my neck, grazing it before placing open-mouth kisses and sucking on it ever so slightly.

"Mmm, baby..." I whispered out of satisfaction, pulling his shirt over his head and discarding it onto the floor.

With both of his knees either side of my body, he began unzipping his jeans but was stopped as I grabbed onto one of the belt loops with my index finger, pulling his lips back to mine before turning us over so that I was the one in charge.

I straddled his lap as he led on the mattress below me, I took my bottom lip between my teeth and watched Cameron suffer with desire beneath me.

I grabbed the top of his jeans and began bringing them down his legs before pulling the off completely and throwing them onto the floor.

I stood on the floor, bringing my pyjama pants off before climbing back onto the bed.

Cameron sat up on his knees, myself repeating his action as he rested his hands on my hips. He kissed my forehead as I looked towards his toned stomach and boner.

I brought my lips to his middle, licking a bold stripe up the centre of his muscular stomach before bringing my lips back up to his, letting his tongue delve into my mouth as he led us back onto the mattress.

"Y/N, baby girl..." He rasped into my mouth, making me giggle quietly and my cheeks heat up at the flattering nick name.

As I led on top of him, he reached behind me, unclasping my bra as our lips stay fused together. He threw it aside, pushing his chest against mine before I slipped my finger into the band of his Calvin Klein's, pulling them down as we both stay in an mirage of intimacy and love. 

Cameron kicked his underwear from his legs, his hardened member springing upwards as I smirked into his lips.

He held onto my waist, beginning to bring his fingers to my CK's before pulling them off of my legs, still keeping the heated kiss between us.

I splayed my hands onto his chest before disconnecting my lips from his, his hands softly gripping onto my waist. I lined myself up with him before going down, his member filling my walls.

"Oh my fucking God, Y/N baby..." Cameron moaned as I lifted my hips away from his before going back down on his, a loud groan leaving his lips.

I began rolling onto him as he lifted his hips up to meet mine, yearning for more contact between the two of us. I brought my face to his neck, placing open mouth kisses as he moaned with pleasure.

"Baby, I'm close," He whispered, sweating, his grip on my waist became tighter as I watched his eyes roll to the back of his head in a illusion of euphoria.

"Me too, bab-" I was cut off by my own, wild moan. I began panting ridiculously fast as I felt my whole body tremble above Cameron, watching lust consume his body below me.

"Oh my Go-" He cut himself off, screwing his eyes shut as I rolled my hips further into him mercilessly, bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

follow me here - hollistergal124

loooove ya 

-em