Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face, nothing could bring me down today because today I was going to be officially adopted!

I didn't really have much to pack except for a few pieces of clothing and a picture of me and my parents. All my stuff fit in a tiny Trader Joes bag.

I went down stairs where Ariana and Jai where waiting for me happily.

"Hey hun'" Ariana said looking up at me.

"Hi" I smiled

Ariana and Jai both got up to hug me.

"So is this all your stuff?" Jai asked as we were walking out of the adoption home.

"Yeah I don't own very much" I replied

"Well that's all going to change because today we are going shopping!" Ariana said excitedly.

We got to the mall at 12:00 pm and left right before the mall was closing. I got 10 circle skirts, 5 pairs of jeans, 20 crop-tops each in a different color or pattern, 7 pairs of shorts, victoraia secret underwear and bras (Jai decided to go to the food court for that part of the shopping),and 10 shirts.

"So what do you guys want to eat" Jai said backing up out of the parking lot.

"Whatever Aliyah wants to eat" Ariana said looking back at me from the front seat.

I hadn't been to very many resteraunts before. "I'm kind of tired so I was wondering if we could just go home and order a pizza" I said

"Sounds good to me" Jai said.

"Me too" Ariana said smiling.

We watched some episodes of victorious which after I saw the first episode I realized Ariana was in.

"This is so cool so are you like famous?" I asked Ariana after a few episodes.

"I guess you could say that" Ariana said "But Jai has a few fans too".

"I'm in a group called the Jonoskians" Jai said "you'll probably meet them sometime this week.

"Cool!" I said "I'm kind of tiered where can I sleep?" I asked Ariana and Jai.

"I'll show you your room" Ariana said.

"Ok" I said yawning "Goodnight Jai"

"Goodnight" Jai said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Ariana led me too a medium sized room that had white walls and a queen sized bed.

"I know it's not that great in here so I was thinking we could go shopping for your bedroom tomorrow" Ariana said tucking me in.

"That would be awesome" I said "Hey, Ariana why did you guys adopt me?" I asked.

Ariana started crying "Jai and I tried really hard for a kid but the doctor told me that I wasn't able to have kids" Ariana said wiping the tears away "Jai and I always wated a girl so when we went to the adoption home and saw you we knew you would be perfect"

"Thank you for adopting me" I said to Ariana before she left the room

"Thank you for letting us adopt you" she said right before closing the door.

--------------------------------------------- I hope you guys Liked this chapter I will be adding more later tonight or tomorrow. BYEE