Chapter 4

Thanks for 3 votes :) I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter..... For any ariana grande lovers follow my fan account on Instagram @coocooforgrande for people who like tumblr girl accounts follow my tumblr account @sparklydaisys . Thanks again!

---------------------------------------------

Today is my first day of school and I was going to the eight grade. I am so nervous because I haven't gone to school since I was seven. Even though I'm excited Jai and Ariana are "I can't wait until I get to take my baby to her first day of school" Arian said to me yesterday, so I just had to pull myself together and try to enjoy my day.

For the first day of school I let Ariana dress me, I wore a pink circle skirt, a white crop top from brandy Melville that said "stay wired" in black letters and my white sandals. Ariana also did my makeup she put a champagne color on my lids, rocket mascara on my too and bottom lashes, and pink lipstick.

"Oh my god" Ariana smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek

"What's wrong" I said

"You look so pretty, I'm just so happy that I have you" ariana said wiping the tear away

"Thanks mom" I said and hugged her

When we got to the school Ariana gave me a pep talk in the car.

"Try to talk to everyone, if you get lost try to ask someone who looks like they know what they're doing to help you, and stay out of trouble, OH! I put lunch money in you backpack, and Jai will be picking you up after school because I have to go to a meet and greet, oh!...."

I stopped her before she made me late

"Mom ill be fine" I said giving her a peck on the cheek

"Ok have fun" she said

I got my schedule from the office and headed to my first class which was history.

"And thus world war 2 began...." the history teacher trailed on

"Hey do you have a pencil I can borrow" a girl with blonde hair and green eyes asked tapping me on the shoulder

"Uh yeah" I said reaching into my pink and black striped Victoria's Secret backpack and pulling out a pink mechanical pencil.

"Thanks" she said smiling "oh and I like your skirt"

After class I walked to my locker to get my notebooks for math

"Hey" the blond girl from history class said

"Hi" I replied

"Here's your pencil" she said handing the same pink pencil to me

"Oh thanks" I said "Um do you know where Mr. Matt's class is?"

"Yeah I have that class next too, here ill show you, oh and by the way my name is Paris" she said

"My name is Aliyah" I replied back

After math I walked to my locker and put my math notebooks back

"Hi Aliyah" Paris said standing behind me

"Oh hi" I said a little startled

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come have lunch with me and my friends" Paris said

" Sure" I said happily

At lunch Paris introduced me too all her friends; Mackenzie, Alexia, Angela, and Zobria. I have to admit they were an awesome group of friends we laughed a lot and threw food at each other. I could tell this was the begging of a beautiful friendship.

---------------------------------------------I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!