Mushy Stuff! Part!1

Ezekiel's POV

That was so strange.

Ilang babae na ang nakita kong nagblush sa harapan ko but her blushing seems so different!

It was so cute and I like staring at her that moment. I don't know what happened to me na hanggang sa pagpasok niya ng bahay nila, parang gusto ko pa din siyang sundan.

My heart is beating fast everytime I'm looking at her but still, I can't take my eyes off of her.

"What's happening to me?", I said while looking at my own reflection in the mirror.

"Great, now I'm talking to myself."

I grabbed my phone. I have two messages, one from Sharah and one from Bea.

Sharah and Bea.

The first one is my fiance and the second one is..... Bea. Yeah, she's Bea but who is she exactly for me?

"Ezekiel, why are you asking yourself such thing? Nagconfess ka na kay Bea! She's the one that you love remember?" , I said to myself.

My dear Lord, what is happening to me? Naguguluhan ako pero di ko alam kung saan ako naguguluhan. Ikaw, naguguluhan ka na ba?

Sa sobrang pagkaasar dahil di ko din naman alam kung bakit ako naaasar, binasa ko na lang yung text nila.

I opened Bea's message....

Ezekiel, maghapon ka ng di nagtetext or nagpaparamdam man lang, Are you mad at me?

Before answering her text, binasa ko muna yung kay Sharah...

From: Sharah

Kiel, thanks sa paghatid! By the way, ok lang ba kung tawagin kitang Kiel? Narinig ko kasi si Erin, she's calling you by that name and I think it's really cute... Hope you don't mind! :)

Cute ka rin naman.

I typed and before I knew it...

Message sent

Oh no... Napatayo ako sa sobrang pagkagulat sa nagawa ko. It was way out of my mind! I swear!

"She's not answering. God, she's not even answering!"

*beep beep*

Halos takbuhin ko na yung cellphone ko na nakapatong sa kama.

From: Sharah

I know right! ^_^

To: Sharah

Whew! Akala ko nagalit ka na eh. :)

From: Sharah

Ha? Bkit naman ako magagalit? Isn't that a compliment?

To: Sharah

Wala wala. Forget it. Good night! sleep well cute! ^_^ See you 2m!

What a mushy stuff.

That night, I slept with a big smile plastered on my face. Bakit ba ko ganto kasaya? Just because I saw her blushing? Really, Ezekiel, you're ridiculous!