Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with immense pain. Fml. Why did I have to be Devon's punching bag? I don't even know how it all started, he just suddenly acted like a complete dick towards me. It actually hurts too. He used to be so nice to me, and all of a sudden he finds new friends, and now all he wants to do is murder me. Whatever. I might as well get used to it again.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:30, "Eah, I could use the time to actually do my makeup." I thought to myself. I got out of my bed and chose a floral hollister dress and a pair of gold gladiator sandals. Cute enough. Then I walked over to my vanity and did my regular liquid eyeliner, half of my bottom lid with eyeliner, some light pink blush, and a soft pink lipstick.

I sat back down on my bed and pulled my laptop onto my lap, looking on Facebook to see if there was anything new. After a few minutes of scrolling, I saw a post that Niall had posted about the date and time of his audition for the X-Factor. Butterflies and happiness and kittens and just everything amazing started taking over my feelings. Niall used to be so shy about performing, so maybe this will change him, and maybe it will change another thing in his life. Chelsea. I know I have to be polite to her whenever her and Niall are together, but ewh. Lord help the people that have to look at that demon everyday. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, she's like skin and bones, and she wears pounds of makeup. It's not the best sight I've ever seen. And to top it all off, she's got the wort attitude in the world. I just don't see what Niall sees in her. Maybe when the public see her, they'll tell him. I could never hurt him like that. She acts completely different when she's around him, but when she's with her friends, she talks so much shit about him. It just hurts to know that he doesn't know a thin about what's going on.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone began to buzz and I saw it was Niall.

Niall<3: Hey! I posted the time and date of my audition! Please try and make it :) it would make me happy! xx

The thought of me making him happy flooded my mind, and I just smiled to myself like a complete idiot.

Dani: I saw!(: ill try my hardest to make it! And I'll have to record it, I wouldn't want to miss a moment like this in my life!! xx

I sat my phone down and went on google to look for the website to purchase tickets. I'll have to look for tickets that are as close as I can get to him. After 5 minutes, I saw that there were tickets in the front row right behind the judges. Perfect!! I'll make a sign and everything!! I clicked purchase, and printed off the ticket. "This is going to be amazing." I softly said to myself, smiling widely.

1 hour later

I met Niall at our sitting spot and instantly he began bombarding me with how excited he was about auditioning. "Dani, you don't know how excited I am! It's next week, so I have a little bit of time to practice. You should come help me practice! Please! You're like, the best at giving opinions." He said while he quickly grabbed my hand and squirmed everywhere. I held back my laughter and replied, "Of course! It would be my honour to help the one and only Niall Horan." I added a sort of posh accent to the ending, but I just ended up failing completely. "Thanks so much Dani! Meet me after school and we can drive to my place!" he said with a huge smile. I smiled back and stretched my arms out waiting for him to hug me back, as he did I replied "Will do!" And the bell rang just as we departed. "See ya Dani!" He waved, blowing me an air kiss and awkwardly winking. "Bye!" I replied laughing way too hard for my liking.

First and second block went by way too quickly and it was time for lunch. I didn't want the same thing that happened yesterday to happen again so I walked into the lunch room and sat beside my best friend Lily. She had gorgeous, long red hair, and sparkling green eyes, she was tall and slender, and has the most perfect bone structure ever. I don't see how she doesn't have a boyfriend! Her personality is through the roof, and that's why we're best friends!

"Hey girl!" I said as I slid myself beside her. I could see her slightly jump from me startling her. I guess I really was a loud person. Hmph. "Oh my gosh, don't scare me like that you little whore!" She said as she playfully hit my arm. Everyone around us scoffed at the both of us from being so loud, but ey, haters gonna hate. I laid my lunch tray on the table and propped my arm on it to give my head something to rest on, "So, what's been going on with you? How's life been?" I asked her with a weird southern accent. She laughed a little at my failed attempt and replied "Well, I didn't fall down again. That's a plus, and I finally think I found myself a crush!" Her voice became higher in pitch when she mentioned the last part and I stared at her signalling her to go on with what she was saying. "Anyways, his names Liam. He's so adorable, and he said he's going to be auditioning for the X-Factor!" She cheered, "If only Niall and Liam could meet. I think they would be great friends!" She added. I giggled a bit at the fact that she wants our crushes to be best friends instantly. That would be interesting. "So, where does this Liam person live exactly?" I questioned her. She slowly shrunk into her chair a bit and softly said, "Wolverhampton..." I looked at her oddly and said, "So, not in Ireland eh?" She just nodded her head and bit her lip a little. "I mean, if he makes it past his first audition, and Niall makes it past his first audition, then we will be good, because that way we can all be together and meet each other?" She said which kind of came out as a question more than a statement. I just nodded in approval and replied, "Sounds good enough to me." And started to eat my food and talk to Lily the rest of lunch.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, and I was perfectly fine with that. No seeing Devon, so I didn't have to keep applying makeup to my neck. Last night was troublesome though, I had to apply almost 10 coats of foundation to kind of erase the memories. I'm afraid to tell anyone, because god only knows what Devon would do to me if he found out. I don't want to even think about it.

I met Niall outside of the school entrance and grabbed his arm so we could hop into my car and go to his place. The rest of the day should be amazing.

*Skipping car ride*

I pulled up to Niall's place, and he instantly hopped out of the car waving me to hurry up. As soon as we got inside, I was greeted by his mum, and he grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. He closed the door behind us and I plopped myself on his bed, taking his guitar off the stand and started to play. All of a sudden, Niall covered his mouth and slowly walked towards me with a hint of sadness in his eyes? Oh no. This can't be good...

OOOOH. Whatchu think is gonna happin? XD just kidding, but really! What do you think Niall just found out or noticed? :o it can't be good! Expect some drama, and a little bit of romance in these next few chapters. I know, I like giving you guys good parts of stories. Just hope I'm not instantly driving into the drama.