stranded far from love

My eyes turn flaring red as I approach the small female shadow knight. She walks forward and tries to object but I don't let her talk, pouncing on her and putting my claws up to her neck.  "You killed mom! What did she do... what did any of us do to deserve war!? ANSWER ME!" I yell, salty rivers trailing down my face. Her eyes widen and she sniffles. "T-They didn't tell me we were attacking east pack. I just thought it was going to be a bandit raid..." Her voice quakes. "Is it ever a fucking bandit raid with you shadow knights!?" I growl, digging my claws into her neck. Her eyes close and she screams loudly, her eyes exceeding holding capacity and letting out waves of tears. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry Tris... I had to..."
      Her fellow shadow knights start to walk towards me and a aqua haired girl steps forward, holding her sword to my back. "Get off of her, you damned wolf." She says, her voice as straight as a line. I stand up and stare at the girl right in the eyes. Her straight hair gently flowed in the wind as her golden eyes targeted me. "Do care to explain what you are doing to my warrior... Wait. Your flower." She stares directly at my amber flower in my hair. Her eyes turn calm and her stance rests. "East pack. Your from east pack." She says, slowly removing the flower lightly stuck in my hair. She turns it and gives a sickening smile. "Your the one who attacked the young knight in anger for your... mother, was it? You were the one dragged away from fight. Your the strongest wolf in the pack or so it was said by your fellow pack members. Tris, by chance?" She leans against a tree and smiles, swinging her sword around carelessly. I nod slowly and growl. I know shes lieing. My litter mates... hell, the whole pack hated me. My mother refused to bare any more pups until she had knowned I had settled down with the proper mate. She was known for being the mother of all the strongest warriors.
     "The name is Arein and this," she says slowly, pushing up a boy with black hair and a single red eye "is my son Kaneki or Ken." The young shadow knight looked me straight in the eyes and glared. He had a marking across his face that resembled a human scratch but much larger. I didn't dare to ask, just nodded and refused to smile.
   All of a sudden, a large pack of wolves burst from the
Interior walls. The north, south, west, and what is left from the east packs all stand with their jaws snapping and their eyes as black as night. "See here's the thing. We didn't come for a meet and greet. We came to kill." The leaders of the north, south, and west pack stand next to me, our stances showing dominance. Arein and Ken stand back, their swords pointed out. "Do you not think that doing this here will cause an uproar with the other kingdoms?" Arein states, her stance getting weaker.
    More groups join us and stand by our sides. On one side, I have Meif'wa, Arenian, and wood elves. On the other, I have dark elves, Kireian and the flame kingdom guards. Behind, all four packs stand, growling and barking loudly. "Shadow knights. For causing a uproar in the kingdoms and causing pain to many people, I decreed that all shadow knights shall be banished to the under lands and if seen again, executed under my word!" Jinx proclaims while all tribes rise and growl, hiss, caw or scream at the banished tribe. Shadow knight children turn and look at each other while the adults have a pure look of fear in their eyes. The shadow knights all run as fast as they can away.
        Bv "And as leader of these lands, I stand as one and make a suggestion. Every tribe, no matter what race, will give at least ten of their people to east tribe to create a large tribe of United!" Jinx laughs and smiles as happiness fills the air. All races dance and sing and cheer.  "And Beatrice Archer is leader!" Everyone stops and stares at me. The sounds stop and everything goes quiet. "Yeah Tris!" Two young pups steps up and yells, giggling loudly. The rest of the people slowly start to chant my name, pumping their fists into the air. The two completely different pups giggle and jump onto me. Up smile as them and nuzzle them. "Thank you... how about you and your family come join my tribe?" I ask them, their ears falling. The one white pup steps forward and sighs. "My brother and I lost our mother... we were in battle and lost our memory so we just followed the north pack..." she lets out a loud sigh. "Well here. I will call you Luna and your brother Solis. I will train you to be my little knights." The two pups stop and stare at each other. "Ok!" They chime in unison. I smile and ruffle their fur.

Now I will continue my mother's legacy and be the one true alpha female.