prologue

everyone loves pretty little Lou.

The sway of his hips,
His childish laughter,
His pretty pink attire,
His perky ass.

Lou loved everyone

The attention that would automatically be on him when he walked in a room.

The way the boys whistled when he walked by their locker.

The amount of boys he'd get fucked by almost every day.

The way they smacked his bum, and acted as if they owned him.

But when I pretty boy turns his cheek at baby's offer, what's he to do?

Especially if he wants to be owned by him.

And only him.

:----

"holy fuck, why can't you just fuck me?" Louis stomped his foot like a little brat.

Usually he always gets his way. A grope, some sweet words, or maybe just a nice sway and wink.

And boom, he's bent over and screaming in less than a minute.

But oh my, this curly hair giant was such a stubborn lummox.

"Because, louis, I don't want to." Harry mumbles annoyingly, continuing his work at his desk. Louis pouted at his general response, and plopped down on Harry's bed.

Yet another tutor session, gone to waste. Instead of being fucking into oblivion, they're actually studying.

Who the fuck studies?

Louis wiggled his nose in anticipation and determination, not wanting to give up. No one says no to Louis.

Finally, he got an idea.

Louis put on a smug little expression, slowly getting up, and walking up to Harry's desk chair.

Louis' petite hands slowly rub against Harry's braid shoulders, his fingers curling against the strained muscles, and digging hungrily into his shoulder blades.

Louis bit his lower lip in concentration, as Harry moans in pleasure. His pencil dropped from his hand, and his lips were parted in pleasure.

Louis finally is getting what he wants.

"Daddy," he whispers in Harry's ears, wanted him to react the way he wants. "please, please make me feel good."

Harry abruptly gets up from his chair and wrapped his large hands around the back of Louis' thighs. Louis squeals as he lifts him up from the ground so easily, and so roughly, and tosses him on the bed.

Harry's green eyes lit up in lust and pleasure, crawling towards Louis, and Louis can feel his semi hard dick grow fully until his panties can't contain it.

"You want me to fuck you, right?" Harry whispers against the shell of Louis' ear, not hesitating to take his earlobe between his teeth.

"Yes, please yes." Louis replies desperately, his fingernails digging into his shoulder blade.

"You want my super big cock buried deep inside your tight hole, pounding into you and making you come so hard?"

"Fuck, daddy, yes!"

"You want my pretty little tongue fucking your wet hole, don't you? You little slut. You wanna ride my face till you're a screaming, shaking mess." Harry whispers against the wetness of his kisses, making Louis shiver under him.

Louis practically growled, gritted teeth and all. He allows Harry's hands to roam his body, touching his in intimate places, and practically taking a hold of him.

He almost feels himself moaning Harry's name until suddenly, the familiar warmth of his touch is gone too soon. The beds dips and then retracts, signalling Harry's departure.

Louis' eyes fling open, only to find Harry sitting back down, a smirk played on his face. That teasing bastard, he thought.

Now he's left with a super hard dick, flushed cheeks, and a sly, curly haired boy.

And for the first time ever, louis felt rejected.
----

That's right guys

I'm a bottom Louis enthusiast

look, when I say I'm versatile, I mean it.

It's a good 50-50 for me.

But tbh I kinda dedicate this to my hoe DysfunctionalBrits because she the best bottom louis writer and I love her so so much aww