.: Seriously?! :.

Sorry for not updating, if you saw my last chapter you would know that I wasn't feeling very well. But don't worry, I'm back again and I'm feeling okay but I could be a bit better tbh. Anyways, I just need to rant about something so here we go..

Okay first off, is it really necessary to take someone else's work and claim that you made it yourself when you clearly did not? Is it really necessary to message someone telling them negative and hurtful things to make them feel bad? Because I se...

Okay first off, is it really necessary to take someone else's work and claim that you made it yourself when you clearly did not? Is it really necessary to message someone telling them negative and hurtful things to make them feel bad? Because I seriously don't understand why people do it.

It's a complete waste of time trying to do all of those things to someone who hasn't done anything to you. Why bother ruining someone else's day just because yours isn't going well?

I noticed that BerryTruffles art was stolen and was used without her permission. Luckily, I believe the art thief is gone (since when I tried searching for them, nothing popped up) and that everything is okay. But the thing that bothers me the most is this:

Are you kidding me? Someone who is so ignorant and so disrespectful to create an account to impersonate one of the most kindest and friendliest users I know here on Wattpad??

What the heck did Sprinkles ever do to you? Sprinkles would never hurt anyone or make them feel bad so what makes you think you could do the same thing to her?

I'm just so pissed off right now. And the thing that bothers me the most is that this stupid art thief is insulting her and making her feel bad. Sorry for this rant, I was hoping today would be a normal and happy day but I guess not.

If you'll excuse me, I need to go solve a few problems with a silly little art theif.