Chapter 1: The proposal

A warm spring night pours down on the lovely city of Tokyo, Japan with its Sakura petals being blown by the soft wind. Everyone talking or walking the city while a young brunette is walking to Marukawa with some manuscript. Onodera Ritsu, a young man now dating his previous high school lover Takano Masamune. Three years of being reunited together and dating brought a warm smile on Ritsu lips. That winter night of Masamune birthday just them being together again. Even though rush to warm him while wearing the wedding dress and barefooted.

A light laugh escapes from the brunette lips from his action back then but was worth it. Even though Onodera doesn't work for Marukawa anymore but he still helps out with the Emerald Department. Kisa-san kept whining to the brunette to come back while getting a smack on the head by Masamune. Everyone in the department knows about the two men dating now which were very happy for them. Ryo even moves on by dating Kazu-sensei which only Ritsu and Masamune know. Both Ryo and Masamune gotten along very well as if they've known each others for life. Ever since the love triangle situation, Onodera Ritsu knew he belongs to Takano Masamune.

The past of three years of dating is the best thing the brunette could ever ask. Nothing more and nothing less. Sure, they have their ups and downs but it that natural while being in a relationship. Even if the young couple argues but they find a way to make up with each others. Even though both of the men are pretty stubborn with one another. Sometimes love can be the weirdest thing ever to happen for some people. But it can also be one of the most wonderful things on earth.

Walking up to the Emerald department since to be cleaner much cleaner since the last time he visits. Last time he visits the office Kisa was losing his mind while crying under his desk, Hatori ended fainting for the 100th time this year, and Mino-san got angry at Masamune which it was scary. No wonder why you don't make Mino-san angry at all no matter what happen. Shivering just having a flashback about it before being attack by a certain previous co-worker.

"Ri-chan!!" a voice shouted

Letting out an oomph escaping from his mouth before both men crash on the floor. Rubbing their hands after the crash before the brunette punch the editor on the head. Letting out an exclaim pain escape from his mouth leaving other editors laughing under their breath.

"What was that for?" Kisa whine

"For attacking and nearly killing me, baka"

"But I miss you!!"

Kisa-san hugged the brunette tightly leaving him poorly to struggle. Ritsu patted the brown-eyed man arm rapidly. The editor still wouldn't let go of my poor brunette even if he had felt the tapping on his arm. Ritsu struggles to breathe as Kisa-san continue choking him in his death hug.

"Ki...Ki..sa...ca...can't...bre...breathe" Ritsu choked

"OH!! Gomenasai"

As the shorter man release Onodera which he had fallen to the ground while in inhaling a deep breath. Ritsu rubbed his neck while putting the bag of the manuscript on the desk before hitting Kisa on the head again. The baby face editor lets out a whimper while rubbing his head. Maybe he should be less childish next time he sees his best friend.

"Ri-chan, why are you here?" Kisa-san ask

"Masamune ask me to bring Kazu-sensei manuscript since he forgotten them this morning"

"Awwwww, Masamune asking his wife to bring his missing work"

"WIFE?!"

The young brunette face began turning red as Kisa-san burst out laughing. He sank to the ground as Onodera cover his cherry red face. Wiping the tears away as Onodera glares at the shorter editor still blushing madly. The two men continue having their conversation with some playful argument. Sharing a few laughs before realizing it was already one in the morning. Time sure does fly by especially if you haven't been with your closest friends or previous job in a long time. Ritsu and Shouta say their goodbyes before parting their ways.