Chapter 2: Loving Night

Hello Everybody sorry it took me this long to writer chapter 2 but it is done. But in this chapter things are gonna get steamy and smutty. So all your innocent angels (not) or people who do not like lemon then you just gonna wait for the third chapter alright.

Also we have a lovely sexy (minus the y) song right above so press play if you want listen to the song call "Ride" by Somo

That's all folks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onodera POV

I never thought this night would be the best of my entire life. Happily engagement to the man I love for years. The diamond shine like the stars in the night sky above of you. The tears of joy continually trail down my cheeks once more. Masamune notices it and kissed my tears away with his soft lips. The way his lips were firm but gentle and soft, I couldn't get tired of his kisses no matter how many time he kisses me.

The kisses didn't stop from the cheek, his lips went down to my own. Our lips moved in sync with no rush at all. We fell backward onto our bed in our new apartment that we live together now for the past 3 years. Wrapping my arms around Masamune neck as we deepen the kiss together. I couldn't help myself but moan during the kiss as my lover explore into my hot cavern.

Breaking the kiss Masamune unbutton my shirt as he kisses my neck. I hiss lightly as he found that spot that made me moan his name loudly. It's a good thing our bedroom is soundproof in case we decided to make. Feeling his muscular chest against my feeling our hearts beating rapidly at the same time. My hands roamed around his back as Masamune sucked on one of my nipples as he twisted the other.

"Ahhh Masamune" I moan lightly

I can hear my fiancee humming as he began sucking on the other nipple. Breathing heavily I couldn't control myself any longer. Switching the position I saddle on Masamune lap as I brought our lips together. Deepen the kiss together as it was more heated but also still gentle and passionate. Masamune holds my hips tightly before I gently broke the kiss with a trail of saliva connecting together on our tongue. My body felt a cool breeze as I notice both of our clothes were stripped down to the floor. Breathing heavily before kissing down Masamune neck to his chest leaving a few love bites.

Reaching down to Masamune lovely member I thought maybe to tease him a bit. My tongue gently licked the tip of his member which cause my love pitch his breathe. Humming lightly as I slowly sucked onto his bittersweet member. Deciding to go slow at first then fast just for a couple of second before going slow again. Feeling Masamune onto my hair tightly as I continue sucking him off.

"Mmmmmm....Ri....Ritsu" Masamune

Masamune pulled his member away from mouth before placing him onto his laps. His lips capture my own once more into a heated deep kiss. We rubbed our members together which made me squeal a couple of times.

"Ritsu, I love you"

"I love you too Ma....Masamune"

Masamune POV

Ritsu continues moaning and whimpering as we continue rubbing our members against each other. Damn! I can't hold back anymore. Kissing Ritsu lips once more before slowly entering inside of him. He began to squeal just a little as I let him adjust for a bit. He feels so tight around me I just wanna pound him senseless. But I don't want to hurt my beloved fiance by my selfishness.

"Masamune....move" Ritsu plead

I slowly move in and out breathing heavily as Ritsu began whimpering nonstop. Every time we made love together it always feels the first time. I could never forget that special night when we first made love together. Ritsu was so nervous back then but I was nervous as well on the inside than on the outside. That night because one of the best nights during my high school years.

"Ahhhh haaa Masamune....Masamune" moaned my little Ritsu

I felt his nails sinking deeply into my back causing me to hiss harshly. Before I knew it I hit that spot that would make Ritsu scream nonstop.

"MASAMUNE!!!" Ritsu shouted

I began thrusting faster hitting that same over and over again. Ritsu let out a mixture of moaning and whimper. He began to move his hips along with me causing us to let out short gasps. I held back a few moans but knowing that we both reaching our limits I couldn't anymore.

"Ritsu....haaaa.....haaa"

"Masa .....ahhhh....mmm Masamune"

Not sure how many seconds or minutes but we finally came together. I slowly exit out of Ritsu before laying him down with me. Breathing heavily while giving me a small smile at me. Stroking a few hair out of his face admiring his beautiful emerald green eyes. Ritsu slowly cuddles up to my chest as I wrap him inside my arms.

"Masamune" Ritsu whispers

"What is it darling?" I asked

"I can't wait when we get married"

"Neither can I ,my love"

We share one last kiss before sleeping in each other arms for the rest of the night.

TBC