Chapter 3: Many things has changed in 3 years

After two weeks has passed since the engagement and a loving night celebration for the young couple. The Emerald Department congratulated Ritsu and Masamune for their engagement and host a huge party just for them. Having the whole editing team support warmed the brunette heart especially Kisa-san since both of them are close friends. They may have some fights during work or drive on each other to the prick of death but that what drove the two editors into a strong friendship.

Everything has gone for the best for everyone for the last three years. Chiaki finally agrees to do a manga signing and revealing that he isn't a female author. Mino-san quit the Emerald Department and became a wedding planner like he always wanted. He gladly agrees to plan out Onodera and Takano wedding. Kisa, Hattori, and Masamune continue to work in the Emerald Department until their time is up. Ryo and Kazu-sensei reveal their relationship to everyone and also their parents.

Which made Onodera realize that it's time for Masamune to his father but not his mother since she left the Onodera family two years ago. It didn't bother to senior Onodera since they haven't been getting along lately when Ritsu went into high school. Ritsu never forgave his mother for forcing him into two engagement with the people he never loves. Or leaving his father behind two years ago but then again is for the best. Besides the reason, he and Masamune were reunited, dated for three years, and now engage because of his father. The only person who understood his love for Masamune.

"Oi, Ritsu" Masamune called

"Hai, Masamune" the brunette replied

"Are you okay? You have been quiet after we left the party"

"Gomenasai, I been thinking about....things"

"Like what?"

"My father.."

The young brunette places himself onto Masamune chest before tears falling out his eyes. The older man began to worry but was only meet with Onodera sweet and warm loving lips. Kissing back the young couple moves their lips in sync slowly and gentle. As they broke the kiss Masamune held Onodera tightly inside his arms. Worrying about his darling fiance relationship with his father.

"Did something happen between you and your father?" he asked

"No, I just haven't seen him in awhile but I worry about him, though" Onodera replied

The older man knew that Ritsu has a close relationship with his father ever since middle school year. Nothing can ruin their son and father bonding and knowingly Ritsu that he often worry about his father every day.

"Ritsu, Even though I never met your father but I can tell you that your father is strong on the outside and the inside."

"Arigato Masamune"

The young couple hugs each other tightly not letting each other in the windy mist of night. Their heart beat at the gentle pace before Masamune place a chaste kiss on Ritsu forehead. His lips trail down toward down Onodera lips. Breaking the kiss Masamune move the locks of brown away from his beloved most glorious emerald green eyes.

"Masamune," said Ritsu

"Yes, my love" replied Masamune

"Would you like to meet my father?"

Masamune eyes widen in shock of the question so of sudden. Is he really asking to meet his father? The owner of Onodera Publishing Company, the more he thought of it...the more he gotten scared. Sure he heard from his lover that senior Onodera is actually nice and understanding but just don't get on his bad side. Also, Ritsu father can sometimes be a "bit" overprotective of his one and only son. Though he was one the reason to give the courage to Ritsu reunited with Masamune.

" I will be delighted to meet your father"

TBC