chapter 2

Beside Earth there is also another planet that is for non ordinary people or extra ordinary people. The Exo planet. They are living just like the normal people living in the earth. But the difference is no trouble there, nor sorrows.

They have a lovely queen that rules over the whole exo planet. She had 12 little sons. The queen always training her kids to be independent, even her sons are too young for that.

The people living there are happy helping each other, treating each other a family, friends at para bang napakagaan ng buhay nila. But the silence was broken after their alien enemies made a companion to help them snatch the powerful black pearl. They are the humanoids. The humanoids is a robot that having a structure of a human being. So it's hard to identify who's the enemy between them (humans or robots)

The queen told her sons to hide under the secret palace ground floor. Para hindi sila madamay sa digmaan at hindi makita ang buong mangyayari.

Then all the soldiers came out to fight against the aliens and humanoids. But the enemies are too strong for them so they all die. The queen didn't have any other choice but to fight.

The battle prolonged until 2 hrs. (1 day in the planet earth). The queen never stop fighting that's why she got tired and weak. Suddenly she fell to the ground, mula sa itaas. She groan in pain. Kaya nang nakita siya ng mga Aliens laying on the ground, they didn't waste any time and made their way to the powerful black pearl.

The queen open her eyes and saw them walking towards the pearl. Dahil sa alam nya na ang mangyayari, hindi nya pinabayaang makuha nila ito, because when they already have it the whole exo planet and Earth will be filled with darkness and evil magics. so she use all her power to transfer the black pearl to the earth.

And the King alien became so angry and stabbed the queen's stomach by his sword and leave the exo planet at the same time.

While the queen is laying there, fighting for her breath with blood coming from her mouth and stomach, suddenly she hears a baby's cry coming from the earth. She smiled because she knew that the black pearl is already protected by a human with a clean heart.

The queen saw her twelve little son running and crying towards her. The queen look at them with full of sympathy.

Her son hugged her tightly and she gave them their own powers (flight, wind, lightning, water, frost, teleportation, healing, light, fire, time control, telekinesis). And she finally spoke to them with stuttering words. "T-the bla-black pe-pearl...... e-earth the-" her last words cutted off because she can't really hold the pain from her body and in a second the queen died. But before this day come the queen already felt that this will happened that's why she gave the responsibility to her sister to take care of her little sons.

Planet earth

"It's a miracle!" The doctor said. Still can't believe how did this happen. "The b-baby... your baby is alive! "

The mother took her baby in her arms after the doctor finished wrapping the baby in a solf white cloth.

"It is really a miracle! " the father said with full of happiness in his words.

"I thought you can't be able to see the world. But my prayers was granted. I love you my little angel." The mother whisper and kiss her baby in her cheek softly.

Then the doctor open and read the ultrasound copy again. "Nakakapagtaka. Napakagandang himala para sainyo."
The doctor said in shock.

The father nodded. "I'm so thankful that you're alive." He thought as he hold the baby's little hands.

"Mother, mother! Can I look at my little sister?" Shi-na begged.

"Of course yes" the mother said.

At may pumasok na nurse sa room.

"Excuse me ma'am and sir. Can I ask the baby's name?" The nurse said.

"Mother I want yun shin-ni, from my name. " shin-na requested

"I think yun soo-jae is the best for your little sister." Father said.

"What if I mix the name you created and be yun jae-ni. What do you think? "

"Yun jae-ni? Ahh ne, ne. That name fits her pretty face." Shin-na said with full of happiness.

The nurse write the final decision for the name of the baby.

"We love you Yun jae-ni" father whisper.

Pero nung nagsimula ng umiyak yung baby, may nakita yung mother na kakaibang balat sa leeg. 

"A birth mark? " father said after he saw that. Pero nung tumahan na sa kaiiyak ang sanggol bigla-bigla nalang ito nawala

"Look! And it's gone!"

Exo planet.

The queen's dead body turn into ashes and go with the wind.

The time is running and the black pearl is missing. They need to find it and put it to the right place as soon as possible. Because if they didn't, magkakaroon ng hindi kanais nais na mangyayari. Na magiging sanhi ng pagkamatay ng lahat ng tao. Because the black pearl is the producer of power in all living things in the exo planet.