Chapter 1

Normal POV.

The guy in black suit grabbed her hand to drag her away from the lighting crystal hole near the tree of life. And turn her body to him.

"Do you have to do this? Is there any other way?" The guy said while his tears streaming down his cheeks.

The girl shook her head and said "this is the only way."

"I will do anything. Just don't let you die" he said. While His both hands are in her shoulders.

"I should to this ____. In order to save all of you." She said and wipe his tears lovingly by her both hands. She tried not to cry but she can't, so she let it go from her eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more. " she respond

"I don't want to lose you." He quickly said.

"I don't want to leave you" she said and bite her lips to control her tears.
"remember The story I told you before?"

"It's a wonderful love story. How can I forget that."

She want to tell that short story again to him. But the time is running. She only have to do is to kiss him, say good bye and go.

"I wish the goodbye word didn't exist." She thought as she begin to step inside the lighting crystal hole.

He shout in frustration. He cry so loud and walk around while holding his grief. He tried to kill himself too but his brothers stop him and made him sat on the rock.

Suddenly the whole exo planet cover by a white dust with lightning and strong circling wind. The ground begin to shake so hard. That's why all the people there fell down.

The people hug themselves and shout in fear not knowing what happen next.

"We're all gonna die here" they yelled.

🙆🙆🙆
Hi there guys!!! Hope you'll enjoy reading this. Correct me if I'm wrong (as always) please don't forget to leave like and comment.... gamsahabnida everyone...