chapter 3

16 years later.
Planet earth

"Yah,!! Jeani-ahh hurry up!!!" Her sister shina yelled from the outside.

"Ne, ne!!! I'm just brushing my hair. Matatapos na...." jeani shout from her room while searching for her shoes.

"Why don't you cut off your long messy hair!!!" Shina shout in irritation.

"Ayaw ko!" she yelled as she running down the stairs.

"Oh jaeni-ah! Be careful on the stairs" mother said while holding their lunch bags.
"Oh! Good morning omma!" She said and kiss her mother on the cheeks.

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! " jaeni muttered as she open the front door of their house.

"We ARE late! " shina responds.

"Wait! Your lunch bags! " mother shout.

"Aishh we forgot! Thank you omma! " they both said while putting their I. D.

Beeep beeep their father's car sounded.

"Anong oras na! " father yelled.

"Hehehe saranghae appa" jaeni said and open the car's door. When they are already inside the car shina close the door quickly.

Exo planet

"It's time." Queen soo-mi {the sister of the passed queen.} said while holding the fallen dry leaf from the tree of life.

"Time? For what?" Sehun ask.

"What do you mean aunt soo-mi?" Kai asked nervously.

"You should go, and search for the black pearl. The tree of life already gave a sign." Aunt soo mi said.

"We should go to earth to find that pearl." Kris said.

"But how about our study? " luhan nodded.

"You'll continue your studies in the earth" aunt soomi said.

"How we'll find the pearl quickly while studying? " suho said

"I will send you in the school where the black pearl is located." Aunt soo mi said.

"How did you know it?" Tao asked.

"The wind speak to me. earlier this morning." Aunt soomi said.

"So that school snatch the pearl?" Xiumin asked.

"I'm not sure. But the thing is, in that school you can find the missing black pearl." Aunt soo-mi said. "But be careful. The humanoids are already roaming the earth. But whatever happens do not show your powers to the others."

"What?! I can't live without my powers! " baekhyun yelled.

"We need to do this baekhyun. Even me, i don't think if I control my power when I get angry" chanyeol said while patting baekhyun's back.

"Don't worry. Our powers will not lost, we just need to hide it." Kyungsoo said.

"Wait, tao you are the time controler, aren't you? " chen suddenly speak.

"Yes I'am, wae? " tao answered

"So you can stop the time and-" aunt soo-mi cutted his sentence.

"Even if you stop the time. Nobody can stop the leaf falling down from the tree of life." Aunt soo-said. "Don't waste anytime you need to go there now! "

They use kai's power of teleportation. To get in the earth quickly.

Planet earth