chapter 5

Jae-ni POV.

I'm walking with my sister in the school hall suddenly I saw one of the twelve handsome men staring at me. But I just shrugged it off and enter the classroom. I look around but I can't see my friend around so I sat down in my chair while drawing my favorite place. The galaxy.

Suddenly someone patted my back so I look back to see who is it.  Then I just saw sehun walking away smirking.

"What's up in this guy?" I muttered.

"He's really handsome,  isn't" mina whispered.

"Oh!  You're here! Good morning bess."

"Am I late?" Mina asked.

"Not yet, i just came here too."

"Oh thanks, do we have assignments? If we have please let me copy your answers" mina said.

"We don't have any assignments and when we have,  I won't let you copy" i said and continue drawing my favorite place.

"Wae?!?! *stumps her feet and pout*"

"*chuckled* heheh I'm just joking, I'll let you copy if you forgot it" i said.

"Love ya bess!" She said but suddenly she stopped and jew drop. I turn around to see what's going on. Then I saw suho oppa sitting in the chair with the others.

"Bess! Su-suho oppa" she whispered while shaking my shoulders.

"Yah!" I'm annoyed because of her movements like a crazy dog.

"I can't help it.,,  he's so perfect! He's nose,  he's eyes, he's lips,  he's hair, everything heheheh" she said.

"Do you want him?" I ask rising an eyebrow to her.
"Ne, Ne! *lip bite*"
After she said that,  i stood up and walk toward suho oppa. My friend mina tried to stop me but she failed.

"Suho oppa!" I yell.  And all of my classmates pay attention to us.
"You're very handsome, that's why my friend mina... wants to date you" i chuckled and point mina's desk.

Suho oppa just smiled at her and continue talking with he's brothers. I get back to my place.

"Wae~~~ " she cried.

"Mwo?! " i responded.

"I'm really shy" she pouts and huge me. "Gamsahamnida!!! " she added.

*the teacher entered the classroom*

"Good morning class" he said.

"Good morning sir," we all said.

"Hi!  I'm sir. Gun and I will be your P. E teacher."

"Do you mean sir. Gun we'll have our P. E class today?" Our classmate at the back said.

"Yes,  you're right! We will having a grouping-" sir. Gun was cutted when one of his student talk

"Oh!  Sir. Gun! I want in the group with tao" the other girls said. "Me, me I want to kai oppa! " girl no. 2 "na,  na,  nado!"

"Okay class be quite and back to your proper sits. We will have count down 1 to 4.  Start to you.  Choi han. 1234123412341234123412341234................

Red team: suho,  chanyeol, lay, and 17 others

Blue team: luhan,  sehun, baekhyun, jae-ni, and 16 others.

Green team: kris, chen, xiumin,  minha, and 16 others

Yellow team:  tao, kyungsoo, kai and 17 others.

As you see we're many. Because sir. Gun also added his students from 3A-2

Normal POV.

They proceed to their own lockers to change their clothes for P.E.
after that they form a line in the school field.

"Okay class we we'll play the trust walk."

"What kind of game is that?" Someone ask.

"In this game you can find who are the people you need to trust. The player in each team must be blind fold." The teacher said. "After that the player must dragged himself or herself to the finish line by using the teams' guiding voice. Understand?"

"Araseo seonsaengnim." The students said and pick on their team mates who'll play it.

Jae-ni POV

I'm the who will be blind folded.  So I should be familiarize the voice of our team leader. I'm ready and made my way to the start line.

I must defeate the other player for us to win the price.

After a seconds. Our teacher say ready,  get set,  go.....

My is sight surrounded by black and all I just hear is left, right, straight, go jae-ni.. etc.

Kris POV

She's very brave in playing that kind of game.  I'm not cheering her.  Because i need to look at her carefully hoping to find any clue if she know about the black pearl.

Jae-ni POV

In the end we won.  And we got our price, our  +25 points in P.E class.

"Good job. Jaeni. I knew it we can trust you." Our team leader said while patting my shoulder.

"Thank you too... for being my guide." I said.

"Wow you're the best." Mina greeted.
"Bess I'll just go somewhere to seach for suho oppa. Bye" she added.

I walk toward the bench and drink my bottled water.  *sigh

That was exhausting game game ever.  But until now I'm getting annoyed to that guy who always watching me?  Is he my stalker? It so irritating.  So I stood up and made my way to him.

"Yah! Guy with a blonde wierd hair!" I yell and he just averted his eyes on me when he saw me walking toward him.

"Did I done something wrong to you?" I ask.
But he's not answering. "Why are you so pissed off when you're looking at me?" I ask a another question but still he's not answering. 

"Are you deaf? Or some kinds of problem?" I ask while rising an eyebrow. But he just walk away together with his brothers.

"He's very awkward from the very start. Hayzzz" I said.  And i see mina walking with them. She's kinda addict to suho oppa. Anyway I must change my uniform.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

4:50 pm dismissal

I'm now on my way home. I'm pretty excited to bring the news for my parents that we won a price earlier. I remember the handkerchief and took it out of my pocket. "Sorry handkerchip i didn't brought you to your own owner." I whipered. Time check..... oh its already 5:30 pm. I must run now because that time remembers me about what happened last time I almost kidnapped. And I was so thankful to that guy who save me.

But while I'm running an old man stopped me to help him to stand up from falling on the ground together with his things. I don't think that I bumped someone while I'm running...... anyway I'll help him to stand.

"Mianhae... I'm very sorry. Gwenchanayo?"

"Ahh ne, ne gamsa." His voice are wierd like he had a lung problem.  I think he's just a lung cancer survivor.

I smile and continue walking but this time he stop me.  So I look at him to ask why.  But that old man turn into a very scary creepy looking man. 

And all the words circling to my head are.  'Zombie' I run as fast as I could but I failed.  He catch me by a lighting string. I tried to fight against his powers but he is too strong for me. I think he's the one who tried to kidnapped me last time.