Chapter 43

Jerome's Pov:

Okay, so Charlie hit me and it hurt, but I was more worried about the others. And Petey. Charlie was talking to his self the entire time he was in control. I think he was talking to Pete. After Charlie was done talking to Matt. He said "I will kill you all of you and then Brandon will watch it."

I freeze a little bit and he falls to the ground, he takes the keys in his hands and un locks the cuffs around mine, Lachlan, Robs and Matt hands. He keeps the keys at his side an then cuts the duct tape off of Mitch, Preston and Vikk's wrists. Pete then falls to his knees and I looks at the keys. He puts a few of them inbetween his fingers and looks at us with tears running down his face. He looks back down and drives th keys right into his arm then pulls them up. We look at him in shock and he goes to do it again but Matt grabs the keys out of his hands.

"Princess. What was the for?"
" I will bleed out and die."

He runs to the door but Lachlan steps in front of it and Vikk stands in front of Lachlan.

"Petey, you are not going to die."
" Really? Because I am not going to stop the bleeding and I am not letting any of you fix it. I am not letting Charlie hurt you guys anymore. So I leave."

I see Matt behind Pete and he grabs his waist. He picks him up and lays him down and sits on top of him, pinning his hand out.

"I am not letting you die."
" Why, I may not know exactly what happened while he was I control, but he hut you, I see the slap mark on Jerome's face and burns on your arms."
"Jerome can you clean the wound?"

I look at his and smile.

"Yea."

I run and find the first aid kit , when I find it I open I and I grab out the supplies and I start cleaning then wrapping the cut.

I see tears running down Pete's face and Matt lets go of his arms and sits Pete up and hugs him. Pete hugs him back and cries into his shirt. Matt whispers into his ear and holds him close and rubs his back. After a long while the cries stop and his breathing evens. Matt look at us with tears in his own eyes.

(N: Matt, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, P: Preston, R: Rob)

N: He is asleep....

I walk over to him and I put my arm around him.

J: What happened?
N: I was telling his things, Like you are beautiful, kind, sweet, loving, smart. I told him I loved him. I told him that I will be here. I told him he will control Charlie. He didn't believe one word I said and gave a reason why. I ever knew that he thought that poorly about himself. He also told me that Charlie was taunting him while he was trying to keep him down. He think that every time that he comes out id because he failed, he failed to keep his down. He thinks that he is the one hurting us.
V: I know that he can get rid of him. He just needs to fight.
L: He can do it, but not with that low of self confidence.
R: But how do we help him gain it?
P: He doesn't believe what Matt tells him.
M: he is getting his associates degree when he graduates.
N: That might help a little but we need to do.
V: Homecoming. The Homecoming dance is coming up.
N: And I have the perfect way to ask him.

I smile and I look down at Matt. I see him move his hair away from Pete's forehead and he kisses it, and then he leans his forehead on his. And I hear him mutter some words.

"I promised that I would love you Princess, I promised that I wanted you forever. I mean it, I would never lie to you, I love you to much. I don't like the fact that you had to live the life that you had to live. I am so sorry that you had to go thought that. But your flaws make you, you and I love you. Every part of you."

I look at the others and I see them smiling, I think that they hear it to.

We stay silent and after a while he stands up with Pete in his arms.

N: Lets take him to the nurse.
M: Yes sir.
P: And that was a beautiful little speech Matt.
N: Wait...You guys hear that?
L: Every word.

Matt blushes walks out of the room.

V: There is no need to be embarrassed Matt, it was beautiful.
R: Even thought it was made up on the spot.
M: Still sounded amazing and I think Pete would love to hear that when he is awake.
N: Ummm...it was on the spot, I don't think I could remember it all.
L: I am glad I recorded it then.
N: You guys are stinkers.
V: You love us.
N: You guys are right but not as much as Brandon.

We make it to the nurses office and we walk in. The nurse see us and rolls her eyes.

"Your doctor warned me about this. You know it would have been better to leave him be?"
N: I do, but he is one person that doesn't like to misses any school.
" I know, I know. Well he should be out for the rest of the school day. Matt I can get you and him excused and you may leave."
V: That would be smart. You better leave.
N: I was planning on it.
"Okay, you boys go to your classes and I will take Matt to the office, to get them checked out.

We all nod our heads and the nurse walks out of the room with Matt, carrying a asleep Brandon. I put my arm around Mitch's shoulder and kiss the top of his head.

" I love you Mitch."
" I love you to Biggums."

We all leave the Nurse office and go off to our next classes.