Friends?

Camila's POV
"So where are we headed to now?" I asked getting into the passengers seat. "I want to show you that thing" he told me. "What is it" i asked excitedly. "It's a surprise" "Tell me. Please" I asked him. "Nope" he said not taking his eyes off the road. "Pretty please" i said pouting. I expected him to tell me then because no one can resist the pout. He sighed then turned to look at me but still said "no". "Fine I guess I'll have to wait" i said leaning my head against the window.

We made it there in less than 30 minutes. Y/N opened the passenger door for me and covered my eyes with his hands for the surprise.

He lead the way then took his hands off my eyes so i could see. "I was going to decorating it first but I thought I'd show you" he told me excitedly. "Like I said the other day. I'm starting my own business" He said walking up to the door unlocking it. "Yesterday I bought this place" he continued  holding the door open for me. "This place is huge" i said as i walked in.

"Yeah. I'm waiting for all the stuff to arrive" he said sitting on the counter. "You really did have a plan" i said shocked. "I told you I did. You and Dinah just made me do it faster than I had planed" He said with a huge smile on his face patting the space next to him. "You're very welcome" I said to him sitting down with my legs dangling . "I guess I owe you big time" he said. "How about you..." I said thinking about how he could repay me. "Name something on the menu the Camila special or something creative like that" I said. "Deal but I'm not naming something The Dinah" he said hopping off.

It was 8:35 when we left. We entered the car and made out way home. There were still many cars out from people getting out of work. I turned on the radio when ed Sheeran came on.
"We're not, no we're not friends, nor have we ever been.
We just try to keep those secrets in a lie,
And if they find out, will it all go wrong?" I moved my hand towards the radio to change it when I heard what song it was but Y/N quickly reached over and interlocked our hands.

Y/N POV
We were almost home when friends came on. Camila was about to change it but I intervened because I like this song. Also because it explains our situation.

Friends just sleep in another bed,
And friends don't treat me like you do.
Well I know that there's a limit to everything,
But my friends won't love me like you.
No, my friends won't love me like you.

We're not friends, we could be anything.
If we try to keep those secrets safe.
No one will find out if it all went wrong.
They'll never know what we've been through.

So I could take the back road,
But your eyes'll lead me straight back home.
And if you know me like I know you,
You should love me, you should know.

Friends just sleep in another bed,
And friends don't treat me like you do.
Well I know that there's a limit to everything,
But my friends won't love me like you.
No, my friends won't love me like you.

But then again, if we're not friends,
Someone else might love you too.
And then again, if we're not friends,
There'd be nothing I could do, and that's why

Friends should sleep in other beds.
And friends shouldn't kiss me like you do.
And I know that there's a limit to everything.
But my friends won't love me like you. No, my friends won't love me like you do.
Oh, my friends will never love me like you.

The song ended as we reached the apartment parking lot. I drove around trying to find a spot when she spoke up.
"We should really talk about whatever this is" she said pointing in between her and me.