Chapter 3

A/N: will start calling Joohyun as Seohyun

Seohyun's face was glued to the computer screen while wearing her reading glasses, trying to understand everything she needs to know for her to start making the company run like her father.

In case you might want to know, her father's company is an entertainment company. (you just said "so common". I know right? kekeke) named "SJ company" with many different artist in its wings.

Like TVXQ, SHINee, Super Junior, Red Velvet, f(x), BTS, EXO, Kangta and BoA. (Some of my (the author's) favorite idol groups in one company)

The door of her office suddenly opens and closes; she looks up and sees Yonghwa walking towards her. Her breathing quickened as she stared at him.

God he looks so hot she thought but quickly mentally scolds herself for such dirty thoughts.

"May I sit?" Yonghwa asks as he reaches her table

"Oh. Yes of course" she quickly scrambles and removes the glasses she was wearing.

"Thank you" he says and sits down gently

The icy stare was gone but the cool and collected Yonghwa who she has never seen before was there as if trying to put a wall between them.

"I wanted to give you the list of Artists under the company and the list of trainees in case you might need them" he starts, pulling her out of her thoughts

"Oh... Oh, yes of course. Thank you." She says as she reaches for the folder. Her hand brushed against Yonghwa for a brief moment which she felt as though it sent millions of electric currents through her body. She quickly takes the folder and puts it on her table.

"Thank you" she simply says and looks down

"Hey I'm sorry for the rude attitude yesterday at the elevator when we met. I didn't know it was you" he says staring at her.

His stare was enough to make Seohyun feel conscious and blushed.

"That's okay. I...I wasn't mad or anything" she stutters

Yonghwa suddenly laughs which made her look up at him.

"W.. What?" She asks slightly embarrassed

"You've changed" he stated seriously

"Huh?" Was all she could manage to say

"You used to stare back at me every time I stare at you. Now you put your head down and turn red like a tomato" he says while smiling

"Well, that was before. Things change, situations change, people change and promises forgotten and broken." She stated just as serious

"You're right, people change" Yonghwa says with a hint of sad or an angry smile, she couldn't tell.

"Well, that was all I needed to give you. Thank you for your time. And it was nice to finally see you again" he says and disappears through the double doors.

Seohyun sinks back in her seat and sighs.

What the hell was that Seohyun? You are so stupid!

Seohyun mentally scolds herself because of what happened.