Arguement Part 2

Swae: (sighs) ...Then what the fuck do you want me to do Yn?

Yn: You know what Khalif, I want you to get out of my way. (Gets your bags and goes down stairs)

Swae: (smirks at you) you really gonna leave me baby?

Yn: (ignores him and tries to zip up one of your suitcases)

Swae: Yn. (Getting upset)

The way he called your name pierced right through your heart

Swae: Yn look at me! (Stands behind you) You leaving me?

Then the zipper on your suitcase broke off. You were so frustrated about everything that was happening tears started to form in your eyes.

Yn: (hoarsely) Yeah, I'm leaving

Swae: You wanna look me in my face and say that?

Yn: (wipes your tears away) Damn it Khalif! Just leave me alone.

Swae: I'll leave you alone when you look into my eyes and tell me that this is what you really want. Tell me you don't want to wake up next to me anymore. Tell me that you don't want me to hold you anymore... Tell me you willing to throw away everything we built these past few years.

Yn: (starts weeping)

(turns you around and his arms wrap around you)

Swae: I love you more than anything. I know sometimes it doesn't seem that way but I do. If you want me to change, I'll do it. I just don't want you out of my life. I'm sorry. (Pecks your lips) okay? I'm sorry baby.

Yn: (nods your head) I love you too.

He picks you up bridal style, carries you upstairs to the bedroom, and holds you until you fall asleep)

Soooooo did y'all like this? Please vote and comment 🙃 I'll start updating more also ❤️