Twisted

Swae's POV

I'm always messing shit up with me and Yn... but surprisingly not this time. I guess you can say I have a "cheating" history, but that ain't me anymore. Me and my brother did a show in L.A. and the women got a little crazy. There we were, chilling in VIP. Then all of a sudden this broad was trying to seduce me. I recognize her from when I did my dirt in the past. She was touching me in all the WRONG spots. Next thing I knew, my girl called my phone. I picked it up and answered it.

Me: Wassup baby.
Yn: When are you coming home. I miss you.
Me: I won't be long. I'll be there later.

Then this bitch took my phone out my hand and hung it up.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
Groupie: Daddy, why you so hostile?
Me: Say man, gtf off me! Ion get down like that no more.
Groupie: (kisses my neck) You never turned me down before
Me: Yo security! Get this hoe out my face.

The guards escorted her out but soon I just left. She ruined my mood. I just wanna go home and cuddle with my girlfriend.

___________________________________

I pulled up and went inside the house to see Yn and she was definitely not happy.

Me: (tries to kiss her)
Yn: (moves her head) Did you have fun tonight?
Me: Uh. It was okay, I guess.
Yn: Hm. So how was she?

Now I'm dead ass confused. Why she mad at me?

Me: What are you talking about? How was who?
Yn: (slaps him) STOP PLAYING FUCKING STUPID!
Me: (pins her against the wall) You wanna talk, let's talk but you aint bout to put your hands on me.
Yn: Whatever. I'm bout to pack my shit.
Me: Wait, pack- TELL ME WTF IS WRONG.
Yn: Ask that bitch you been fucking!
Me: (lets go of her arms) What?
Yn: (starts to cry) You promised me you wouldn't cheat again. I'm not doing this with you again.
Me: Where is all of this coming from?
Yn: It's all over the media. There's pictures of you and this hoe from tonight.
Me: And you believed? She was throwing herself at me.
Yn: Forreal? This again?
Me: Yeah, this again. But this time I'm being completely honest. I got security to make her leave. I'm a changed man baby. Road pussy just ain't for me no more.
Yn: (rolls her eyes)
Me: Besides, you know how the media stretch the truth. The pictures were taken out of context, okay?
Yn: ....okay.
Me: I love you girl.
Yn: I love you too
Me: ...Hm, you ain't acting like it (rubs your butt)
Yn: I'm still kinda mad. I'll drop that bitch if I ever see her.
Me: Why?  At the end of the day, YOU got me... I wouldn't kiss her like this..

I start French kissing her long and slow. Then she hops up and wraps her legs around my waist. I carried her to the bedroom and layed her down. I started kissing her from her chest on down and I stopped at her kitty. I stroked her a couple times and she was was dripping wet. I was ready to indulge until she stopped me and said...

Yn: Let's just skip to the good part. I want to feel you inside me. Me: (licks his lips) Okay, if that's what you want.

I slid inside smoothly. She was so wet, I could have busted right then and there but I wanted to take care her first.

Moments Later

Yn:Ahhhhh yeah baby right there!
Me: (smirks) Right there? (Starts sucking her neck)
Yn: Mmmm. I wanna feel ALL of you!

I started to stroke harder and deeper. That drove her wild.

Yn: Ughhhhh! I'm cum- I'M CUMMING! Ahhhh!

Right after my body started to weaken and as her walls tightened around me, I released inside of her. I pulled out with her fluids still dripping of my dick.

Yn: (panting) We haven't had sex like that in a long time.
Me: (pecks her lips) I know, I think that was all we needed.
Yn: I'm bout to take a shower
(Bites her lip and brushes her hand across his chest)

Was that an invitation, my nigga? Probably not but ion care. Bout to put that ass to sleep 😊

Heyyyyy! I know it's been a while but school and band has been stressing me out. Let me know what y'all think about this one... I never wrote a sexual story before. So, yeah, love you guys!  💚