Him.

Yn's POV

It's freshman year in college and I just want to focus on my studies. There's this guy ,Khalif. Ever since middle school we have never gotten along. He's so annoying yo!... But I like him 😏

-At the movie theater with my roommate Leah.

Me- What is this again?

Leah- Girl, this is Suicide Squad! Everybody been saying this movie good. You'll like it.

Me- I guess. You know,  this is nice. I need to get out the dorm every once in a while.

Leah: Yeah,  you deserve a break.  You always got your head in a book and never want to have fun anymore.

-15 minutes later-

Really?! There goes Khalif and his idiot roommate August.  I swear,  they're always following us 😒... Huhhhh! Yn just calm down. Don't acknowledge him.

Khalif's POV

Yn is the type of person that doesn't like to admit their true feelings. She's been playing this lil game since middle school. I know she got a thing for me. We're adults now and I think it's time I made her my mine.

August: Am I trippin or is that Leah and Yn?

Khalif- Nah, ion think that's them.

August - Uh uh. That's gotta be Leah. I can tell by the back of her head.

Khalif- I'ma pretend you didn't just say that.

August- Watch this (whispers) Leah! Leah!

Leah- (turns around and smiles then bites her lip)

August- (tilts his head and licks his lips)

Yn's POV

I just wanted to come and chill with my friend and watch a movie but NOOOO leave to Khalif and August to ruin it.

Khalif- Yn.

Just don't respond.

Me: (stoops down in my seat)

Khalif- So you don't hear me? (throws a handful of popcorn at your head)

Me: (shoots up and turns around) (whispers/yells) WHAT?!!

Khalif- I need to talk to you

Me: Kinda watching a movie right now...

Khalif- Please.

I hate when he does that. Tryna look all cute and innocent.

Me: Fine.

We go to the very top row near a corner.

Me- What do you want?

Khalif- Damn why you gotta act like that?

Me- Cause I'm not in the mood for any of your jokes or your games. Just say what you need to so I can go back to my seat.

Khalif- Alright. (sighs) This kinda hard for me to say to you...

Me: (rolls my eyes)  I'm leaving

Khalif - (grabs my arm) Wait.

Me- No let m-

Oh. Shit. Did he just kiss me?... ew he kissed me... Wait, he kissed me 💓 Finally 😌

Me- What was that for?

Khalif- (nervously rubbing his neck) Look, I just wanted to tell you how I feel about you. I really dig you Yn and if I didn't say something soon some other nigga was take you from me.

Me- That's so....

Khalif- Stupid? Yeah I know

Me: No no no. It's sweet and I feel the same way... I always felt that way.

Khalif- Cool. So now what (grabs your hand)

Me: What are you talking about ?

Khalif- Yn you know what I'm talking about. I want you to be my girl.

Yn- I'll think about it.

Khalif- Whatever. (Pecks your lips seductively) You ain't going no where.

Hey 👋 I haven't been updating cause I'm mad lazy but yeah please vote and comment 💚
( this imagine was probably trash)