R U Down? Pt. 3

We went to Taco Bell and we sat in my truck by the lake. We've been talking about any and everything until she asked an unexpected question.

Yn: This might sound stupid, but why don't boys find me attractive?

Me: What do you mean?

Yn: I'm just saying,  boys would rather ask for my homework rather than my number.

Me: All the dudes at our school are full of shit. Man, you wouldn't wanna put yourself through that.

Yn: Yeah you're right. (Gets out of the car to go sit by the lake)

Me: (follows behind her and sits down beside her)

Yn: We should have done this sooner... I've spend most of my life trying to make my parents proud of me and I never got to do normal-kid stuff.

Me: Like what?

Yn: You know, going to parties or having friends over,  my first kiss,  going to concerts,  playing sports. Things like that.

Me: Damn. I have nice parents... they just never have time for me. They treat my older brother like royalty and put me on the back burner. So if you ever wondered about my behavior,  that's the source.

Yn: Aw. Well it'll all be overin a couple months. We'll be on our own in college.

Me: Yeah.

(A few minutes of silence)

Yn: Here. (Gives him a Pokemon keychain)

Me: What the hell is this for?

Yn: (laughs) This is what I bought at the store. It's now a symbol of our friendship.

Me: (laughs) This is... Wow. Okay, a symbol of our friendship... I got you something too.

Yn: Okay.

Me: First, I want you to count down from 3.

Yn: ...okay. 3..2...1

Me: (Passionately connect our lips)

Yn: (smiles) Why would you do that? - not that I didn't like it... I just want to know why.

Me: I can't even tell you how long I been waiting to do that. I just... I don't know, I just want you to myself. I been chasing all these girls for all these years but in reality, I always wanted YOU.

Yn: I've liked you since freshman year... I never would have thought you'd actually like me back.

Me: For the longest. (Grabs your hand) You always saw the good in me.

Yn: (smiles) Not to kill the moment or anything but can we go now. It's starting to get mad cold out here.

Me: (chuckles) Yeah, let's go.

I drove her home and kissed her goodbye. I'll never forget this night... she's special bro. (Looks at the key chain)

Yn's POV

😄😄😄 I'm sooooo happy right now. This has been the best night of my life!!

Me:(slowly opens the front door)

Ym: Oh, Look who decided to come home!!

Yd: At 3:35 in the morning!!

Normally I would be scared. They were yelling at me, but for once, I didn't care. My mind was on how I was going to start living for me...and of course my new relationship with Khalif 💓.

And that's the end 😙 Please Vote and Comment. ( + or - feedback) Love you guys 💚