3

Sasuke was throwing me in the air and catching me numerous times. It felt like I was his daughter. I said "Put me down, Sasuke. Before the food gets cold. I made a tomato omelette for you." and with that, he ran out of the room with me still in his arms. When we got to the dining area, he FINALLY put me down. I smiled and released the transformation to show me wearing a black shirt that exposed my stomach and white shorts. My hair was in a messy bun and my bans were held back with a white head band. I looked ready to go anywhere, in my opinion. The only thing I needed was my katana and my pouch full of scrolls and weapons. I even had my ANBU uniform and mask sealed in one of the scrolls in my pouch. "Lets eat." I said as I went to the kitchen and motioned him to sit. When he sat down, I smiled and said "I was promoted to ANBU commander yesterday," as I set down the plates "Tsunade-sama told me that if I kept the good work up, she would promote me to head ANBU, but right now I am just commander of a portion." I sat down and picked up a fork. "Since when were you an ANBU?" Sasuke asked. "I was made an ANBU a couple of months after you left the village. Then I was sent on a mission and was attacked. I had to stay away from the village to prevent the enemy from attacking. I was captured a few times. I managed to find a hideout close to the village and was caught in the process. I escaped and went to the direction I felt familiar chakra signatures. I collapsed due to blood loss and exhaustion. My heart stopped on the way to the hospital. The doctors managed to stable me and called the Hokage. That's it." I looked at him and stood up. I put my empty plate in the sink and asked "When you finish, do you want to train with me?"

Before we left the house, I turned to him and said in a very serious tone "Don't you dare tell anyone about what happened this morning, or else I will rip your throat." He gulped and nodded saying "Y-y-yes ma'am." I smiled and said "Then lets go!" I skipped out of the house and headed to MY old training grounds. It is still Team 7's, but I'm not apart of it an more. Now that I think about it, I don't think Kakashi knows that I was back. Knowing Tsunade, she will probably place me back into Team 7. I turned to Sasuke and asked "Do you need to warm up before we start? Or are you willing to dive straight into sparring?" He looked at me and said "Sparring." I nodded and got into my fighting stance. "Whenever you're ready." I said as I glared at him. I needed to get into the attack and capture mood, maybe severely injure. As he ran toward me with his katana in hand, I summoned my own katana and blocked his attack. He left his stomach wide open, so I threw a regular punch, making him go through numerous tree trunks. 'Oops. Too hard.' I thought to myself as I ran to his side and started to heal him.

When I was done, I carried him piggy-back style to my house and set him on my bed. I tucked him in and went to the couch and took out all of my specialized weapons and started to sharpen and polish them. I figured that I would take my time because Sasuke will be out cold for a while, and for a while I mean a VERY VERY long time. I felt so guilty, I was going to make him his favorite food. When I was done, I went to check on Sasuke, then went shopping. In his condition, he wouldn't wake up for another week or so. I went to get more clothes, shoes, and a lot of weapons. I had 5 bags full of weapons and only 2 bags for my clothes. I also bought a few shirts for Sasuke, which had the Uchiha symbol on the back.    I headed home when I had more than 8 bags. I checked on Sasuke and found him muttering in his sleep. He was saying "Sakura is missing. I have to save her."  I never knew he cared about me. I smiled and put my hand on his head, starting to heal him. I was helping him wake up from his slumber. When he started to stir, I  set some newly bought clothes on the bed and went to make him some food. When I went back into my room, I saw Sasuke getting dressed. I knocked on the door frame, and motioned to the dining area. Sasuke went in the room a couple minutes later. I set a specially made tomato soup in front of him and smiled as he grabbed his spoon and immediately began stuffing his mouth. I stored my new weapons in scrolls and packed them in my pouch.

I took Sasuke to a weapons store and  helped him pick out a new weapon because his broke during training. After, we went our separate ways I strolled around the village, making sure everything was fine. Then Lady Tsunade called all the ANBU members to her office, I quickly changed and teleported to her office. She wanted to tighten the security in the village because the Akatsuki were making a move on all of the hidden villages. I personally made clones and positioned them around the village borders. I also assigned two clones to guard the Hokage at all times. I kept my guard up and was ready to attack anyone who was a threat to the Hidden Leaf and its allies. Which reminds me, I summoned more clones and sent them to the Hidden Sand village. Now that's off my list. I also doubled the number of clones around the borders, for safe keeping. Then I went to my favorite shop in the whole village, excluding the weapons shop, and bought some dangos. I needed to get rid of some stress, so I took it out on the ground, after I  went to the training grounds. After I released all my stress, I headed back home and thought of one thing. I thought of everything in the village. It was going to take me a while to fall asleep.