7

I woke up to find Kashin at my door with his newly bought shirts. He asked me to sew on the Uchiha clan's symbol. I told him that I would have them done soon. He went to wake up the rest. I placed his clothes on my bed and went to change. I wore a red strap-less shirt that showed part of my waist and black pants with my ninja boots. I had a bandage on my left elbow to cover up an injury from training. I let my hair down to trail behind me.

Once I was done, I went into the kitchen to make breakfast

Once I was done, I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I made a quick stack of pancakes with the side of scrambled eggs. I set the table and went back into my room to pack Kashin's shirts and my sewing kit. By the time I went back to the dining area, all the children were sitting down with their bags hanging on the back of their seats. It seems like they overheard my conversation with Naruto and Sasuke. I sat down in my seat and began to eat. Then Shina said "You look pretty, Kaa-san." I smiled and said "Why thank you, Shina." then I turned to face Kashin and asked "How big do you want the Uchiha symbol to be?" He thought about it for a few minutes then replied "Can you make it small and put it close to the collar?" I nodded and said "Sure thing."

After breakfast, we headed over too Naruto's house. "I see he still lives in the same house." I said as we climbed the stair case leading to his apartment door. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer it. The door opened a few minutes later to reveal Sasuke drying his hair in his boxers. I tilted my head and said "Where are your clothes?" he just said "You're early." I replied "I always am. Don't you remember? I was always the first one to our meeting place." He let us in Naruto's apartment, which was usually messy, but today it was neat. All the books were on the shelves, the floor was squeaky clean, the windows were shining in the light, and all the dishes were in the cabinet. There was only one thing off......... Naruto was still sleeping! I came to a conclusion that Sasuke snuck into the apartment by going through an open window. The children dropped their bags in the living room and took out something to do to pass the time. I sat down on a chair at the dining table and took out my sewing kit and Kashin's shirts. I threaded red thread onto a needle and started to form a crescent shape. I was a quarter through the red, when someone knocked on the door. Sasuke opened the door and was greeted by someone who said "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" which I assume was Ino. I continued sewing, but was interrupted by a shout "EHHHH! SHE'S ALREADY HERE?!"  I sighed and said "Yes, I'm already here. But for what?" She started to panic a little.

A few hours later, all of Konoha 12 were here, Naruto was awake, and I finished two shirts. They had me in a blind fold and ear plugs so I couldn't start on the white part of the symbol of the third shirt. Around 30 minutes later, they took off the blind fold and ear plugs. I opened my eyes to see a banner that said 'WELCOME HOME SAKURA!', streamers, balloons, a cake, and Kashin admiring the two shirts I finished. I smiled and said "Whats all this for?" Naruto shouted "IT'S YOUR WELCOME BACK PARTY!!!"

Soon it was time to open presents. Sasuke gave me a necklace with a cherry blossom charm. Naruto gave me a coupon to Ichiraku. The girls bought me a dress and the rest of the boys gave me a bracelet. Ino also bought me a dozen dango (my favorite).