8

It's been a week since the children started going to the Academy. Even though they are taught ninjutsus there, I still teach them their clan specialties. Kashin was quickly advancing threw the Uchiha specialties and has already activated the Sharingan. Sakun was quickly learning all the sealing jutsus that I taught him. Shina was getting a grip on my style of fighting. Daikun was really advancing through the techniques Shikamaru taught him and Yuuki just sat in the shade and played. They were all at the top of the class in skill, strength, and education. The head master told me that if they kept on advancing, he would let them graduate early. He also asked me to be their sensei when they were to graduate, because they were going on the same team. I quickly accepted the offer and started to plan the second test. Of course it was the bell test, only this time I know that they are going to pass. Unlike my old team, because I already told them about this test and the meaning of it. Naruto and Sasuke have been pretty distant these days. They always request long term missions and walk away whenever I am around. The rest of Konoha 12 are still my friends,but they sometimes side with Naruto and Sasuke. I decided to ask the Hokage to take me off the team, since I was going to be a teacher of a four man squad. Going to be five as soon as Yuuki is old enough and has gone to the Academy. I walked threw the streets of the village with Yuuki in my hands. I was on my way to the Hokage's office to resign from Team 7 and to get a mission. I knocked on the door and walked in to find the rest of Team 7 stating a report on their latest mission. I bowed and said "My apologies, my lady. I need to ask a favor." "Ah Sakura, what can I do for you?" She said in reply. "I wish to resign from Team Kakashi." I said quickly. "I'll be monitoring a four man squad soon." I explained before she could even ask why. After a few more explanations, she finally agreed and signed a form of resignation for me.

The next day, my kids graduated from the Academy. They passed the test I gave them and we were going on a D rank mission in a few hours. It turns out that we had to find the futile lord's wife's cat, Tora, and bring her back. I remember that mission like it was yesterday. Naruto had pounced on the cat and ended up being scratched in the face. It was also the day we were assigned the mission the escort Tazuna, the bridge builder, back to his village. Because of Naruto's whining. It seems like we got every hard mission because of Naruto. When it was time for the mission, I sent them to complete the mission by their selves because I knew that they could complete it without my help. A few minutes after they set out, Kashin stated over the radio "Target acquired. Heading back now." I smiled and said "Good. Go straight to the Hokage's and I'll meet you there." After I said that, I was engulfed by cherry blossoms. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in the Hokage's office. A puff of smoke filled the room. When the smoke cleared, I saw my kids standing there with big smiles on their faces. Shina was holding Tora in her arms. "We are back Hokage-sama." they said in unison. Tsunade looked surprised because she had only sent them out a couple of minutes ago. I smiled and said "Hokage-sama, you said you wanted to discuss something with me?" "Ah Sakura. Meet me in the conference room. Send your team home." She said as she got up. I turned to my kids and said "You guys can go home and rest. Foods in the fridge. Kashin take care of your siblings and make sure to get Yuuki from Shizune at the hospital." Kashin nodded and disappeared in a puff of smoke along with Sakun, Daikun, and Shina. I walked to the conference room and went inside. I saw the rest on the squad leaders talking. Lady Tsunade was sitting at the table for the village leader and counsel members. "I have issued this meeting because we are hosting the Chunnin Exams. When I call your squad say I you recommend them. Team Kurenai."

"I, Kurenai, recommend Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Abruame to take part in the Chunnin Exams."

"Alright. Team Kakashi."

"I, Kakashi Hatake, recommend Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sai to take part in the Chunnin Exams."

"Team Asuma"

"I, Asuma Sarutobi, recommend Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akamichi to take part in the Chunnin Exams."

"Team Guy"

"I, Might Guy, recommend Rock Lee, Neji Hyuuga, and Tenten to take part in the Chunnin Exams."

"Team 1"

"I, Sakura Haruno, recommend Kashin Haruno, Daikun Haruno, Sakun Haruno, and Shina Haruno to take part in the Chunnin Exams."

After all the teachers recommended their teams the meeting was dismissed and we were left to give our students the forms to fill out. I went home and called my kids to the living room. When they were all there I handed them the forms and said "I have recommended you for the Chunnin Exams. If you want to fill out the forms, but remember it takes the whole team to qualify. I am proud of you no matter what path you choose." and with that I walked into the kitchen and started to prepare dinner. Well it was kind of a feast, to celebrate them being accepted to the Chunnin Exams. That night, we were awake for a long time. I was telling them about my experiences in the Chunnin Exams, helping them decide. In the end, all four of them filled out their forms and were ready to turn them in.

The next day, Lady Tsunade held another meeting to tell us when the Chunnin Exams were starting and who was going to lead the participants through each stage.