PART 16

"Natasha?" Steve said quietly. He was asking to his self if that was really Natasha.

He was down, didn't know what to say. He wasn't expecting Natasha would do this to him.

Sam: Steve? (He touched Steve's shoulder)

Steve turned to Sam
Sam: you okay?

Sam knew he was so upset, he seemed down. Steve was being silent for a moment then he nodded. He turned his eyes from Sam.

S: What is she doing here? Why didn't she tell me?

Sam shook his head

S: I trusted her.

Sam: I know..

S: everyone is right. She isn't different

Sam: Steve.. (Asked him to stop)

S: just let's do this (he directly walked to the door)

Sam followed his step.

When they were trying to get in the laboratory, someone suddenly came.

Steve and Sam looked toward. It was Professor Dalmar with a few guard behind him.
Prof. Dalmar: who are you?

Sam came to them.
Sam: Professor. What happen? (He was acting like the doctor)

Suddenly, two men came arround. They were Doctor Nkombua and Doctor Heyrman.
Doct. Heyrman: Wow.. I have a twin

Steve and Sam were so shocked.

#Agent: get down and put your hands on the air! (As the guards pointed guns at Steve and Sam)

Steve and Sam were just being silent

#Agent: I told you to get down! (They were closer)

Suddenly, a red woman was coming toward. It was Natasha. She looked shocked to know two peoples were trying to get in the lab.
She had a thought that they were Steve and Sam. But it was impossible because Prof. Dalmar told her that they were leaving the building in the morning.

Steve saw her, he was being more down. He couldn't control anything at that time. Then he removed his disguise to reveal it was him.
They all being apalled. Natasha either, she closed her mouth with her hand showing she was shocked. She was just being silent, didn't know what to do. She just afraid of losing Steve.

Prof. Dalmar: Captain! I really feel upset with you

S: you're hiding him

Prof. Dalmar: I'm protecting him

S: from us?

Then Natasha walked closer to them
N: Steve.. You don't know what's going on

Steve was looking at her and smiled
S: I know exactly what's going on
(As He gave Sam a sign)

Suddenly Steve warded a guards's  weapon behind him and they both beated them down. They were fighting while Natasha was just looking at them. There was nothing she can so except fight againts Steve and Sam cause she didn't want them get to the lab and find Bucky.
When she was trying to stop Steve, he accidentally beated Natasha down so hard. While Sam directly ran to the lab and tried to open the door with his mask. He made it.
Sam: c'mon Steve!